Author Topic: CNN Reporters Robbed in San Francisco While Covering City’s Crime Spike  (Read 310 times)

Offline Kamaji

CNN Reporters Robbed in San Francisco While Covering City’s Crime Spike

By Eric Lendrum
March 21, 2023

On Friday, a senior national correspondent with CNN was robbed in the city of San Francisco, where they were on assignment specifically to cover the city’s drastic spike in crime.

According to the Washington Free Beacon, the robbery took place just outside City Hall, where CNN’s Kyung Lah and her team had their bags stolen in broad daylight while they were interviewing city residents about the crime wave.

“Got robbed. Again,” Lah tweeted. We had security to watch our rental car + crew car. Thieves did this in under 4 seconds. Security stopped the jerks from stealing other bags.”

“This is ridiculous,” she added.

The city of San Francisco, like many other large, Democrat-controlled cities across the country, has seen a surge in crime due to a number of factors, including far-left efforts to defund the police, progressive district attorneys, often backed by George Soros, refusing to enforce existing laws and reducing penalties for criminals, and a rise in homeless populations and drug use.

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2023/03/21/cnn-reporters-robbed-in-san-francisco-while-covering-citys-crime-spike/

Offline Kamaji

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sadly Don Lemon wasn't involved.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

Sadly Don Lemon wasn't involved.

Or Brian Steltzer
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
This is awesome.  The Left experiencing the consequences of their policies first hand.

Okay, we don't actually know this producer is a leftist.

But she's a leftist.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 07:15:10 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
This is awesome.  The Left experiencing the consequences of their policies first hand.

Okay, we don't actually know this producer is a leftist.

But it's CNN so...we know.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Why say it with something else when you can say it with Nelson?
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.