Author Topic: A well-managed immigration system will serve Americans and wildlife at the same time  (Read 129 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A well-managed immigration system will serve Americans and wildlife at the same time

PUBLISHED:  Tue, MAR 21st 2023 @ 9:55 am EDT  by  Jeremy Beck
Every environmental law faces the unrelenting headwinds of immigration-driven population growth.

A recent study from Columbia University's Department of Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology concludes that even with the Endangered Species Act, "most species are not receiving protection until their populations are precariously small."

More than a third of the nation's plants and animals are threatened with extinction, from the monarch butterfly to the Florida panther, which also is disrupting the ecosystems Americans cherish and depend on.

https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/well-managed-immigration-system-will-serve-americans-and-wildlife-same-time
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson