Author Topic: 15 overdose deaths reported in Laredo so far this year  (Read 105 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
15 overdose deaths reported in Laredo so far this year
« on: March 22, 2023, 12:46:23 pm »
15 overdose deaths reported in Laredo so far this year

This ad will end in 10 seconds

By KGNS Staff
Published: Mar. 21, 2023 at 5:06 PM EDT|Updated: 16 hours ago
LAREDO, TX. (KGNS) - The Laredo Fire Department and police department are continuing to promote the dangers of drug use in our community.

Last year, the Laredo Police Department saw 40 fatalities due to drug overdoses and this year they have received 71 confirmed reports of overdoses and out of those cases 15 were fatal.

While those numbers do seem relatively high, the Laredo Fire Department says the city is starting to see a plateau phase when compared to previous years.

According to Ricardo Oliva with the fire department, when paramedics respond to an overdose case, they try to treat the signs and the symptoms that the patient is showing.

https://www.kgns.tv/2023/03/21/15-overdose-deaths-reported-laredo-so-far-this-year/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson