General Category > World News

With Biden Missing in Action, Japan Proposes Indo-Pacific Strategy to Counter China

(1/1)

Elderberry:
Legal Insurrection by Vijeta Uniyal Tuesday, March 21, 2023

AP News: “Japan’s Prime Minister Fumio Kishida … announced action plans for a new Indo-Pacific initiative aimed at countering China’s influence in the region.”

With U.S. President Joe Biden missing in action, Japan’s Prime Minister Fumio Kishida has proposed an Indo-Pacific initiative to counter Communist China’s growing military and economic clout.

As China’s increasing military might threatens neighboring countries and endangers the freedom of navigation in the region, Japan unveiled the “Free and Open Indo-Pacific” (FOIP) plan to strengthen regional cooperation.

The plan proposed by Tokyo aims to complement the U.S.-led Quad, a four-nation alliance bolstered under President Donald Trump’s watch. The Quad comprises the U.S., Japan, India, and Australia.

Japan pledged $75 billion in global investment as a counterweight to Beijing’s “Belt and Road” initiative that extends Chinese influence globally. “Japan’s Prime Minister Fumio Kishida on Monday announced a new plan to promote an open and free Indo-Pacific, promising billions of dollars in investment to help economies across the region in everything from industry to disaster prevention,” Reuters reported. “The plan he announced in New Delhi is seen as Tokyo’s bid to forge stronger ties with countries in South and Southeast Asia to counter China’s growing assertiveness there.”

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/03/with-biden-missing-in-action-japan-proposes-indo-pacific-strategy-to-counter-china/

Kamaji:
Good.

jafo2010:
"With U.S. President Joe Biden missing in action,..."

Missing in action, that is a nice way of putting it>  I think the more exact expression is THE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR GOON OF THE CCP, JOE BIDEN, AND HIS WHOLE CORRUPT TRAITOROUS FAMILY!

We need to return public execution for treason, and I know a few folks that are beyond guilty!

mountaineer:
What a sad commentary on the state of the US government. I'm glad Japan, at least, is the adult in the room.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version