General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

Ron DeSantis rips Trump’s character, chaotic leadership style By Piers Morgan

<< < (2/12) > >>

Maj. Bill Martin:
DeSantis used more mild language than the headline suggests, but it's clear that he intends to run, and that he won't back down from Trump.

Idiot:
@Right_in_Virginia please pick up the white courtesy phone.   :yowsa:

It looks like DeSantis is IN THE RACE.  Yeah baby!

LMAO:

--- Quote from: ScottinVA on March 21, 2023, 10:51:23 pm ---I’m all for it.  Trump had his time and that time is now passed.  DeSantis is a proven winner and an outstanding executive.  He’ll have my support.

--- End quote ---

I am going to listen to what Ron DeSantis has to say before I get on the “sanctimonious train.”

His record in Congress is pretty conservative, especially on the spending, which is gonna be the most important issue facing us

If he runs, ultimately, he needs to run as the “happy warrior” as Reagan did. I fully expect that Trump is looking for an unflattering picture of DeSantis’s sick wife as we speak.

Nonetheless, it’s going to get nasty

Idiot:

--- Quote from: LMAO on March 21, 2023, 11:07:34 pm ---I am going to listen to what Ron DeSantis has to say before I get on the “sanctimonious train.”

His record in Congress is pretty conservative, especially on the spending, which is gonna be the most important issue facing us

If he runs, ultimately, he needs to run as the “happy warrior” as Reagan did. I fully expect that Trump is looking for an unflattering picture of DeSantis’s sick wife as we speak.

--- End quote ---
It won't take long for Trump's true colors to come shining through.  At least we know DeSantis's father didn't kill JFK.  happy77

txradioguy:

--- Quote from: libertybele on March 21, 2023, 10:57:25 pm ---Selfishly, I was hoping the Ron would stay our governor.

Also, not looking forward to a repeat of Trump's mudslinging. 888mouth

--- End quote ---

He might very well stay Governor.  He's just tired of the false accusations and character assassination and pushed back...hard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version