General Category > Crime And Punishment

Roaming mobs of teens clash in San Francisco mall brawls as bystanders caught in crosshairs: 'I'm ve

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
March 21, 2023 3:07pm EDT
Roaming mobs of teens clash in San Francisco mall brawls as bystanders caught in crosshairs: 'I'm very scared'
San Francisco Police Department told Fox News Digital that no arrests have been made
By Andrew Mark Miller | Fox News

Watch the latest video at foxnews.com
Mobs of teenagers have clashed in a string of violent San Francisco mall brawls, caught on video in one melee attacking and stomping each other as well as seemingly innocent onlookers.

San Francisco police told Fox News Digital in a statement that three separate incidents took place at the Stonestown Galleria mall from March 15 to March 17 that involved groups of juveniles attacking each other or bystanders.

"On Friday, several youths were pepper sprayed by other youth," the department said. "Officers responded to the scene and the youth dispersed from the area. Officers discovered one youth suffering from injuries as a result of the physical altercation."

The victim was treated at a hospital for non-life-threatening injuries, police said. No arrests have been made.

Cellphone video from one incident around 4 p.m. Friday inside a Target store shows a group of young people pouncing on a man and then slamming him to the ground.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/roaming-mobs-of-teens-clash-san-francisco-mall-brawls-bystanders-caught-crosshairs-im-very-scared

berdie:
It's sad to me that we have to be uneasy when we see a crowd of teens these days.

And sadly, I am.

Free Vulcan:

LMAO:
The people of San Francisco voted for this. There’s limits to my sympathy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version