Author Topic: Biden’s strategy on Trump indictment? Get out of the way  (Read 199 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s strategy on Trump indictment? Get out of the way
« on: March 21, 2023, 04:26:39 pm »
Biden’s strategy on Trump indictment? Get out of the way
Amie Parnes

If former President Trump is indicted this week, the White House is expected to employ a simple strategy: Get out of the way. 

As a Trump indictment over the alleged Stormy Daniels hush-money scheme looms from Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, the White House has publicly been mum. 

Privately, aides and allies said that was an intentional strategy to let the news speak for itself while pointing to the importance of accountability and rule of law. 

“The White House doesn’t have to do much here,” said one Biden ally who is close to the president’s team. “They need to acknowledge that it’s a serious legal matter and then leave it up to the courts.” 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3909234-bidens-strategy-on-trump-indictment-get-out-of-the-way/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden’s strategy on Trump indictment? Get out of the way
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2023, 04:55:35 pm »
Yup

Even in his dementia, he understands that while MAGA is the majority in the GOP, it's a small minority in the rest of the country. And he understands, as loud as the MAGA's are, most people are probably adapting a "wait and see" attitude
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 05:48:45 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Biden’s strategy on Trump indictment? Get out of the way
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2023, 07:28:25 pm »
As long as we can see demonized Trump must be and will always be to blame for what ever lynchin crimes democrats and conjure up or invent, Trump will always be to blame because the WOKE media will lynch Trump in the eyes of world opinion.  Biden can be the worst world criminal that ever lived, yet be the most innocent person that ever lived, due to lock-stepping stooge WOKE warriors, that should have been left in Germanys NSDAP LAST CENTURY.  The lines between the ultimate wicked/evil and the Godly seem to blur when you see how judgment has been perverted and perversely by the moraless WOKE who demand corrupt One Party rule..

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions