General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

Trump lawyer: If he’s indicted ‘this is an all-out war’

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
 thehill.com
Trump lawyer: If he’s indicted ‘this is an all-out war’
Julia Shapero

A lawyer for former President Trump said on Monday that it will be “an all-out war” if Trump is indicted in the Manhattan district attorney’s probe into a 2016 hush-money payment.

“They can do what they want,” Trump lawyer Joe Tacopina said of the possible indictment in an interview with former Trump adviser Kimberly Guilfoyle on Monday. “At that point, this is an all-out war.”

“He’ll be there loud and proud, and there’s nobody that’s gonna make him cower,” Tacopina told Guilfoyle, who is also the fiancee of the former president’s oldest son Donald Trump Jr.

The Trump attorney similarly told the New York Daily News on Friday that the former president would not refuse to surrender if he is indicted, emphasizing that “there won’t be a standoff at Mar-a-Lago with Secret Service and the Manhattan DA’s office.”

Tacopina has been making the rounds on TV defending the former president, as Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg (D) appears to be nearing the end of his investigation into a $130,000 payment made to adult-film star Stormy Daniels ahead of the 2016 election.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3910289-trump-lawyer-if-hes-indicted-this-is-an-all-out-war/

catfish1957:
Count me out.

He's lost my support.

DefiantMassRINO:
 ////00000////

Bugs Bunny said the same thing ... Tangerine Mussolini is behaving cartoonishly.

https://youtu.be/CoXLqSBqYKg

Free Vulcan:

It's been all-out war for almost seven years, but this time if they do something it'll be all-out war.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on March 21, 2023, 04:25:10 pm ---Count me out.

He's lost my support.

--- End quote ---

Well, it looks like "a government of laws and not of men" has been erased from the list of conservative principles. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version