Author Topic: Mayorkas Finally Admits What He's Lied About From the Beginning, but What Difference Will It Make?  (Read 185 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mayorkas Finally Admits What He's Lied About From the Beginning, but What Difference Will It Make?
By Mike Miller | 2:00 PM on March 20, 2023

To be sure, the serial-lying prowess of embattled Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas rivals that of Joe Biden and shameless California Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff. But lo and behold, Mayorkas has finally admitted a southern border fact that has been blatant from the first days of the Biden administration.

The question is, to paraphrase two-time presidential race loser Hillary, what difference will it make?

As the Biden Border Crisis™ continues, with zero signs of slowing down, let alone stopping, Mayorkas recently told a “pro-migration” lawyer that, in effect, gaps do exist in Biden’s new border rules, but the DHS head, in Bidenesque fashion, blamed the U.S. Congress for those gaps. Funny, one would’ve thought Mayorkas would’ve blamed Mad Vlad Putin or Donald Trump. [sarc]

As reported by Breitbart, the Cuban-born Mayorkas said during a March 15 interview with Ahilan Arulanantham, a former ACLU lawyer who now runs the Center for Immigration Law and Policy at the UCLA School of Law, that there were many exceptions and loopholes in Biden’s proposed (lied about) illegal immigration curbs:

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/03/20/mayorkas-finally-admits-what-hes-lied-about-from-the-beginning-but-what-difference-will-it-make-n718936
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Back in the old days when it was under oath in front of Congress, it had some bite.

Now?

Par for the course.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The WOKE democrats eventually confess to be liars lieing, but afterward they insist what difference does it MAKE AFTER WE/they GOT AWAY WITH IT FOR SO LONG.  They are showing the world that the corrupted are too stupid to see them for what they are at the time they committed crimes/lies/deceptions, so what does it matter.
In yer face and too stupid to see them for what they are......  Odd, truth coming from them that revile truth.
 :smokin: the pride of Satans minions  :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions