Author Topic: Russia Threatens to Blow Up ICC With Hypersonic Missile  (Read 276 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Russia Threatens to Blow Up ICC With Hypersonic Missile
« on: March 21, 2023, 02:59:24 pm »
Russia Threatens to Blow Up ICC With Hypersonic Missile
Story by Isabel van Brugen • Yesterday 4:51 AM

Former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev issued an ominous warning on Monday, suggesting that Russia could strike the International Criminal Court (ICC) with a hypersonic missile in response to its decision to issue an arrest warrant for President Vladimir Putin.

Attempts to try Putin in the ICC would have "monstrous" consequences for international law, Medvedev, deputy head of the Security Council of the Russian Federation, said in a statement on his Telegram channel.

The ICC, which is based in The Hague in the Netherlands, concluded on Friday that the Russian leader had committed war crimes in his full-scale invasion of Ukraine, which started almost 13 months ago, citing the unlawful deportation of Ukrainian children. It marked the first time that an arrest warrant has been issued against the leader of one of the five permanent members of the U.N. Security Council.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-threatens-to-blow-up-icc-with-hypersonic-missile/ar-AA18QozP?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2198419ca2d247bc974cf1519d6c22e4&ei=9
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Russia Threatens to Blow Up ICC With Hypersonic Missile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2023, 03:09:38 pm »
Ya know, it's hard to be offended by that...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2023, 03:14:49 pm »
Ya know, it's hard to be offended by that...

Putin is 2 for 2 this past week.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2023, 03:29:48 pm »
Just when you get all hatin' the guy he goes and wants to destroy the NWO. 

Damn.   I put him and pedo Joe as equals as enemies.  Both garbage but for different reasons.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2023, 03:37:42 pm »
If Mad Vlad blows up ICC, they'll just be a change of venue and additional charges.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2023, 09:39:54 pm »
Please, Vlad.
Please do it.
Pretty please...?