Author Topic: Trump Keeps His Eye on the Ball, Rants About Ron DeSantis by Insinuating He's Gay  (Read 418 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Keeps His Eye on the Ball, Rants About Ron DeSantis by Insinuating He's Gay
Bonchie

The day that Donald Trump proclaimed he’d be arrested is upon us. Will he or won’t he be processed and taken into custody on a weak attempt to relitigate the Stormy Daniels payoff? All we can do is wait, and since there is no timeline for grand jury deliberations, that wait could drag on.

In the meantime, Trump is keeping his eye on the ball in the face of possible jail time. No, he’s not focusing like a laser beam on Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg. He’s insinuating Ron DeSantis is gay.

Those are just two of the posts Trump put on on Desantis on Monday. His sons also spent the lion’s share of their time attacking a governor who doesn’t even have anything to do with what’s happening.

Are you ready for some brutal honesty that I’m willing to share with you because I actually care about the weaponization of government? Alright, here it goes: Donald Trump is less concerned about the possibility of his own indictment than you are.

That’s a problem, not because you can’t choose to prioritize the issue of your own volition, but because Trump and his team aren’t just demanding you fall in line to fight the weaponization of government when they aren’t willing to do so. They are also demanding you make him president in the process. That significantly ups the stakes, does it not?

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/03/21/trump-keeps-his-eye-on-the-ball-rants-about-ron-desantis-by-insinuating-hes-gay-n719372
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

Makes sense that DeSantis is gay.  Let's look at the evidence, shall we.  He's only been Married ONCE and apparently doesn't pay p0rn stars OR Playboy Bunnies Hush $$$.  Marco Rubio lives in his State.   That's it, I'm convinced, like all the other Trumpers that Ron is gay.    /s
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
   Makes sense that DeSantis is gay.  Let's look at the evidence, shall we.  He's only been Married ONCE and apparently doesn't pay p0rn stars OR Playboy Bunnies Hush $$$.  Marco Rubio lives in his State.   That's it, I'm convinced, like all the other Trumpers that Ron is gay.    /s

:silly:
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

Plus, did you see those white rubber boots he wore while assessing the damage from Hurricane Ian?

I don’t know how folks can be so blind to the warning signs, but our very astute ex-president sees all
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 02:45:29 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Trump proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic...that Ron was gay. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Man I just don't understand why DeSantis isn't more loyal to Trump.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Trump proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic...that Ron was gay.

When you play 10th dimensional chess you see things that everyone else can't.  wink777
The Republic is lost.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
If he were elected, and continued saying and doing his normal schtick (which is pretty much inevitable), other elected Republicans would be either forced to defend the indefensible (bad idea), pile on with the Dems/media and criticize him (the Cheney/Romney approach, which also is a bad idea, or say nothing ( best option).

The problem is Trump will turn on and try to tear down any Republican who won't publicly defend the indefensible.  Four years of that crap will completely shatter the party and hand complete control to Democrats.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Man I just don't understand why DeSantis isn't more loyal to Trump.

Incredulous isn't it. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

If he were elected, and continued saying and doing his normal schtick (which is pretty much inevitable), other elected Republicans would be either forced to defend the indefensible (bad idea), pile on with the Dems/media and criticize him (the Cheney/Romney approach, which also is a bad idea, or say nothing ( best option).

The problem is Trump will turn on and try to tear down any Republican who won't publicly defend the indefensible.  Four years of that crap will completely shatter the party and hand complete control to Democrats.

:thumbsup:

Offline corbe

Expect Don Jr. to tweet this photo today proving, once and for all, that Ron is a groomer.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I doubt Meatball Ron DeSanctimonious is gay (not that there would be anything wrong with that). 

You can't even say 'gay' in Florida.

Plus, he liked to party with chicks, not bros ...

How can we trust the word of Tangerine Mussolini whose lawyer is trans LGBTQ (not that there's anything wrong with that)?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright