Author Topic: Revival Now Spreading to Historically Black Colleges, People 'Streaming Down to Commit Their Lives t  (Read 221 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Revival Now Spreading to Historically Black Colleges, People 'Streaming Down to Commit Their Lives to Jesus Christ'

By Randy DeSoto
  March 20, 2023 at 5:45pm
Revival meetings are breaking out on historically black college campuses following similar events at other universities last month.

Asbury University in Wilmore, Kentucky, made headlines nationwide when a Feb. 8 chapel service turned into a two-week non-stop prayer and praise session.

Other universities in Ohio, Alabama, Texas, and Tennessee reported similar outpourings happening on their campuses.

Yasmin Pierce, director of the Black Voices Movement, told CBN News her group recently sent teams to 20-30 historically black colleges and universities (HBCU) to fill a need they saw.

https://www.westernjournal.com/revival-now-spreading-historically-black-colleges-people-streaming-commit-lives-jesus-christ/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The choice is clear.  Its either the religion of God or the religion of government.  It appears people are starting to see that more clearly. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson