Author Topic: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted  (Read 25801 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted
« Reply #375 on: April 02, 2023, 12:39:03 am »
If I'm Trump, there is no way that I show up in NY next week.  I would make them come and get me, which won't happen because the DA in this case has no control over federal agents.  If they want to try him for a federal crime, then they can arraign him in Florida.

Nah, they will wait till he is in a state that WILL extradite him and take him right off the campaign trail.

Avoiding it is pointless. unless he wants to hide in Florida.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #376 on: April 02, 2023, 12:42:53 am »
Nah, they will wait till he is in a state that WILL extradite him and take him right off the campaign trail.

That would be even better PR.  Democrat prosecutor interferes in election by having candidate arrested during campaign stop.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #377 on: April 02, 2023, 12:45:40 am »
I wouldn't use the word 'hide'. I would respect him if he 'holds his position'.
No need to make it easy for them. Make them come and get him! Why not?
It is their game. So make them play.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #378 on: April 02, 2023, 01:16:17 am »
I wouldn't use the word 'hide'. I would respect him if he 'holds his position'.
No need to make it easy for them. Make them come and get him! Why not?
It is their game. So make them play.

He can't if he is to continue to campaign... Which is my only point.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #379 on: April 02, 2023, 02:02:18 am »
There are only two factors here that would make this transaction illegal:

1)  Stormy was paid to do something illegal

or

2)  Stormy was paid from the Trump campaign.

Neither of which happened.  It doesn't matter one iota on what was Trump's motive here.  His action was perfectly legal.

Then why try to hide it at all? Again, I sincerely doubt it was "to hide it from his wife"... and it probable wasn't just once, but at least two times.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #380 on: April 02, 2023, 02:45:33 am »

We seem to be forgetting he wants this!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #381 on: April 02, 2023, 03:49:15 pm »
"What is Donald Trump's crime?...His crime is refusing to bow or bend to the corrupt and rotten foreign policy establishment that is used to always getting their way in this country." - @StephenM"  (Carlson/Stephen Miller video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Surabees/status/1641994715418509319

Critical, concise, eye opening analysis.  So good I watched it twice.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #382 on: April 02, 2023, 04:03:26 pm »
Then why try to hide it at all? Again, I sincerely doubt it was "to hide it from his wife"... and it probable wasn't just once, but at least two times.

the stormy payoff is but on aspect ot donnys seres of crimes....

Michael cohens crimes may give some idea of that the charges levied aginst The Donny ..COHEN'S BOSS at the time...of his trial.... WILL BE

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/michael-cohen-pleads-guilty-manhattan-federal-court-eight-counts-including-criminal-tax

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #383 on: April 02, 2023, 04:41:36 pm »
the stormy payoff is but on aspect ot donnys seres of crimes....

Michael cohens crimes may give some idea of that the charges levied aginst The Donny ..COHEN'S BOSS at the time...of his trial.... WILL BE

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/michael-cohen-pleads-guilty-manhattan-federal-court-eight-counts-including-criminal-tax

There is a small part of me that fears that there might be some form or fashion of a "bombshell" that no one knows about at this time.  Otherwise, besides the political sacrifice of Bragg for moolah, there is so much to lose professionaly for those who are pushing this.  Disbarrment is a pretty strong incentive for those who risk it.

One way or another I guess we'll find out Tuesday.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #384 on: April 02, 2023, 05:26:39 pm »
We seem to be forgetting he wants this!

Oh I ain't forgotten. Just pointing out that the 'hide in Florida' option can't play in campaign mode.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #385 on: April 02, 2023, 05:34:25 pm »
There is a small part of me that fears that there might be some form or fashion of a "bombshell" that no one knows about at this time.  Otherwise, besides the political sacrifice of Bragg for moolah, there is so much to lose professionaly for those who are pushing this.  Disbarrment is a pretty strong incentive for those who risk it.

Agreed, this is only the beginning. As I have stated several times, there is no way that the leftists are going to let him run again.  It's just not going to happen.

Personally, I fear for his safety.  Trump is 76 years old and that is a worrisome factor in itself.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #386 on: April 02, 2023, 05:39:59 pm »
Agreed, this is only the beginning. As I have stated several times, there is no way that the leftists are going to let him run again.  It's just not going to happen.

Personally, I fear for his safety.  Trump is 76 years old and that is a worrisome factor in itself.

And think of easy it would be for the dims to fabricate evidence. I hope Trump has hired the best document and electroni forensics experts in the world.  I think he is going to need it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #387 on: April 02, 2023, 05:43:14 pm »
And think of easy it would be for the dims to fabricate evidence. I hope Trump has hired the best document and electroni forensics experts in the world.  I think he is going to need it.

Fabricate evidence definitely.  Trump having an 'accident' I fear is also within the realm of possibilities.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #388 on: April 02, 2023, 06:53:52 pm »

« Reply #389 on: April 02, 2023, 06:54:21 pm »
Critical, concise, eye opening analysis.  So good I watched it twice.

Ditto @aligncare

« Reply #390 on: April 02, 2023, 06:56:21 pm »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

« Reply #392 on: April 02, 2023, 07:45:27 pm »

« Reply #393 on: April 02, 2023, 07:57:06 pm »

« Reply #394 on: April 03, 2023, 02:20:23 pm »

« Reply #395 on: April 03, 2023, 02:27:22 pm »
(PM of Hungary)

Orbán Viktor
@PM_ViktorOrban

Keep on fighting, Mr. President! We are with you, @realDonaldTrump

5:19 AM · Apr 3, 2023

« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 02:30:39 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #397 on: April 03, 2023, 04:20:50 pm »

there are cases being worked osut in florida and New Jersey and who know where else.

donald trumps always been a self sabotager...thus his hoarde of failed business.....and its STILL working////// far better than he could ever have imagined.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #398 on: April 03, 2023, 04:25:34 pm »

True enough, but who is risking disbarment from this?  Certainly not Bragg or any prosecutor in his office.  Trump's lawyers are more at risk of disbarment than Bragg is.

« Reply #399 on: April 03, 2023, 06:20:27 pm »
"WATCH: Mayor Eric Adams to Trump supporters:

“Control yourselves. New York City is our home, not a playground for your misplaced anger. We are the safest large city in America…”

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1642934268367187968