Author Topic: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted  (Read 24993 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2023, 04:16:57 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Grand jury to reconvene in New York at noon— but charges against Trump won't be considered until next week

11:07 AM · Mar 23, 2023

So what is there to talk about?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2023, 04:22:17 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Grand jury to reconvene in New York at noon— but charges against Trump won't be considered until next week

11:07 AM · Mar 23, 2023

Do that shifty shuffle Alvin, do it side-to-side.
The Republic is lost.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2023, 04:22:22 pm »
thehill.com
Bragg says Trump created ‘false expectation’ on potential arrest
Rebecca Beitsch

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

So if Trump created a "false expectation" about his impending arrest as Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg has now indicated, why the multi-year investigation? Why impanel a grand jury? Why the barricades at the Manhattan criminal court? Why the glowing propaganda profile in Politico?

11:55 AM · Mar 23, 2023

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2023, 04:52:17 pm »
thehill.com
Rebecca Beitsch

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg (D) for the first time on Thursday addressed a claim by former President Trump that he would be arrested in connection to an investigation into a hush money payment made to adult film star Stormy Daniels, calling it the creation of a “false expectation.”

Bragg, in response to demands by House Republicans to force his testimony and turn over all documents and communication on the case, wrote in a letter to Congress that such a move was an “unprecendent[ed] inquiry into a pending local prosecution.”

“The letter only came after Donald Trump created a false expectation that he would be arrested the next day and his lawyers reportedly urged you to intervene,” Bragg wrote.

Trump wrote in a Truth Social post over the weekend that he expected to be arrested on Tuesday in connection to the probe, but as of Thursday morning, no charges have been announced and the grand jury weighing the case is not expected to meet for the rest of the week.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3914396-bragg-says-trump-created-false-expectation-on-potential-arrest/

Now that is some major league back peddling if you ask me.   :silly: 

2 weeks from now I am guessing the world is laughing their assess off at this guy, and all the future memes he generates.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2023, 05:02:06 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2023, 05:04:05 pm »
thehill.com
Rebecca Beitsch

Manhattan DA's office 'asked for a meeting' with law enforcement ahead of possible Trump indictment
Fox News, Mar 17, 2023
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/manhattan-das-office-asked-meeting-law-enforcement-possible-trump-indictment

Trump says 'illegal leaks' indicate he'll be arrested Tuesday
Fox News, Mar 18, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-illegal-leaks-indicate-arrested-tuesday

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2023, 05:06:17 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

So if Trump created a "false expectation" about his impending arrest as Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg has now indicated, why the multi-year investigation? Why impanel a grand jury? Why the barricades at the Manhattan criminal court? Why the glowing propaganda profile in Politico?

Haha... I guess Trump played them all? I gotta hand it to the guy, he's crazy like a fox.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2023, 05:58:16 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

It sure keeps the Biden Family name out of the headlines/news cycle.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2023, 06:52:33 pm »
So now the grand jury hasn't sat today or yesterday, and as a general rule doesn't sit on Fridays (tomorrow), so there won't be a vote by the grand jury until at least some time next week.

Source:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2023/03/23/trump-indictment-delayed-yet-again-n2621042

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2023, 11:11:05 pm »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2023, 11:43:55 pm »
So now the grand jury hasn't sat today or yesterday, and as a general rule doesn't sit on Fridays (tomorrow), so there won't be a vote by the grand jury until at least some time next week.

Source:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2023/03/23/trump-indictment-delayed-yet-again-n2621042

The Orange ham samtich has been given a 3 day reprieve.  He can post up on unTruth Scocal all weekend.  Bless his orange heart.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2023, 11:52:07 pm »
   If there is not an indictment by early next week Don or Don Jr will TruthSocial that the Corrupt NY DA's distant cousin in Nevada has bought an assault weapon with an illegal bump stock and a bus ticket to Florida.  That will really get his base going  :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2023, 03:14:13 pm »
Trump’s bizarre behavior a gift to the left just as public opinion was turning on Bragg

By Michael Goodwin
March 25, 2023

It’s not news that Donald Trump is the worst of his own enemies, but he outdid himself with his latest bizarre behavior.

His social media warning early Friday that “death and destruction” could follow if he’s criminally charged in the Stormy Daniels case came as he posted an image of himself holding a baseball bat next to a photo of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s head.

“What kind of person,” Trump wrote, “can charge another person, in this case a former president of the United States, who got more votes than any sitting president in history, and leading candidate (by far!) for the Republican Party nomination, with a crime, when it is known by all that NO crime has been committed, & also that potential death & destruction in such a false charge could be catastrophic for our country?”

Sensible voters might reasonably ask what kind of person facing charges encourages mayhem.

And what kind of defendant calls the prosecutor “a degenerate psychopath,” as Trump also did?

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/25/trumps-bizarre-behavior-a-gift-to-the-left-just-as-public-opinion-was-turning-on-bragg/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2023, 03:21:24 pm »
Trump’s bizarre behavior a gift to the left just as public opinion was turning on Bragg

By Michael Goodwin
March 25, 2023

It’s not news that Donald Trump is the worst of his own enemies, but he outdid himself with his latest bizarre behavior.

His social media warning early Friday that “death and destruction” could follow if he’s criminally charged in the Stormy Daniels case came as he posted an image of himself holding a baseball bat next to a photo of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s head.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/25/trumps-bizarre-behavior-a-gift-to-the-left-just-as-public-opinion-was-turning-on-bragg/

I think most of us defended Trump after J6, because he very specifically told his crowd to "march peacefully". to the Capitol to protest.

Saying this, and holding a bat in a menacing manner only infers this SOB can't help himself. 

To the orange mob here.....   How does this "NOT" extrapolate to violence?  And don't give me that alegorical inclination word salad bull shit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2023, 03:25:38 pm »
I think most of us defended Trump after J6, because he very specifically told his crowd to "march peacefully". to the Capitol to protest.

Saying this, and holding a bat in a menacing manner only infers this SOB can't help himself. 

To the orange mob here.....   How does this "NOT" extrapolate to violence?  And don't give me that alegorical inclination word salad bull shit.

Agreed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2023, 03:49:02 pm »

By Michael Goodwin
March 25, 2023

“What kind of person,” Trump wrote, “can charge another person, in this case a former president of the United States, who got more votes than any sitting president in history, and leading candidate (by far!) for the Republican Party nomination, with a crime, when it is known by all that NO crime has been committed, & also that potential death & destruction in such a false charge could be catastrophic for our country?”

Sensible voters might reasonably ask what kind of person facing charges encourages mayhem.

And what kind of defendant calls the prosecutor “a degenerate psychopath,” as Trump also did?

@Kamaji

Well,if you can't trust the New York Post to tell the truth about a Republican candidate who is a threat to the left,who CAN you trust?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2023, 03:51:00 pm »
@Kamaji

Well,if you can't trust the New York Post to tell the truth about a Republican candidate who is a threat to the left,who CAN you trust?

:mauslaff:

Here, this'll help you keep painting yourself into that corner:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2023, 03:54:08 pm »
@Kamaji

OMG....

Pete...  you realize this is the same NY Post that broke the Hunter Biden Laptop Story?  Hardly left wing.

Wake up dude.

:silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2023, 04:44:58 pm »
OMG....

Pete...  you realize this is the same NY Post that broke the Hunter Biden Laptop Story?  Hardly left wing.

Wake up dude.

:silly:

@catfish1957

No. I don't read any NYC or other foreign publications unless something by them is posted on TBR.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2023, 04:47:59 pm »
@catfish1957

No. I don't read any NYC or other foreign publications unless something by them is posted on TBR.

Then maybe you should keep this on your scorecard:  the NY Post is the most conservative of the major NYC publications and endorsed Trump in 2020:  https://nypost.com/2020/10/26/the-new-york-post-endorses-president-donald-j-trump-for-re-election/

Try not to confuse the NY Post with either the NY Times or the NY Daily News, both of which are left-wing rags.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2023, 05:05:07 pm »
@catfish1957

Too bad there isn't some form or fashion of a quadruple face palm meme.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2023, 09:52:09 pm »
Then maybe you should keep this on your scorecard: the NY Post is the most conservative of the major NYC publications and endorsed Trump in 2020https://nypost.com/2020/10/26/the-new-york-post-endorses-president-donald-j-trump-for-re-election/

Try not to confuse the NY Post with either the NY Times or the NY Daily News, both of which are left-wing rags.

@Kamaji

Just out of curiousity,how are their sales in NY compared to the other news papers?

I am certain that not ALL NY'ers are left-wing loons,but have no idea how large that group is.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2023, 03:11:43 pm »
@Kamaji

Just out of curiousity,how are their sales in NY compared to the other news papers?

I am certain that not ALL NY'ers are left-wing loons,but have no idea how large that group is.

Fourth largest circulation in the country, last I heard.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2023, 04:46:47 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

POLL: 74.3% of Americans say Bragg’s indictment would have either no impact or actually help Trump’s presidential campaign

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1640368494788091904

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2023, 02:06:42 am »
Fourth largest circulation in the country, last I heard.

@Cyber Liberty

Thanks,that's good to know.

Seems NYC isn't the leftist cess-pool we have been led to believe it is.