General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted

<< < (138/138)

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on April 11, 2023, 07:29:53 pm ---Fraud committed by the GOP, or against the GOP??

--- End quote ---

By the GOP, against candidates they don't like.  I had a friend who was going to run against Hank Johnson in GA-4.  But because she wouldn't bow to the State GOP, they found another candidate to challenge her in the GOP primary.  They even filled out all the paperwork and paid all the fees of their token candidate.  Naturally, this token candidate ended up winning the GOP nomination even though he didn't campaign.

There was a lot of shady things that went down in that primary.  Thousands of votes disappeared from the tally.  So she challenged the election.  Not as a candidate (which is very important), but as a voter.  Which means that she was not challenging the results, but was challenging the integrity of the election itself.  The State GOP didn't like that, so they approached her and said that if she dropped the challenge, they would declare that the tally was wrong and that she was the real winner, making her the nominee.  She refused.

Not sure where that challenge is right now, but the November elections proved that the fix was in.  The State GOP basically cut a deal with the Dems.  The GOP kept all State offices in exchange for the US Senate seat.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on April 12, 2023, 12:11:34 am ---By the GOP, against candidates they don't like.  I had a friend who was going to run against Hank Johnson in GA-4.  But because she wouldn't bow to the State GOP, they found another candidate to challenge her in the GOP primary.  They even filled out all the paperwork and paid all the fees of their token candidate.  Naturally, this token candidate ended up winning the GOP nomination even though he didn't campaign.

There was a lot of shady things that went down in that primary.  Thousands of votes disappeared from the tally.  So she challenged the election.  Not as a candidate (which is very important), but as a voter.  Which means that she was not challenging the results, but was challenging the integrity of the election itself.  The State GOP didn't like that, so they approached her and said that if she dropped the challenge, they would declare that the tally was wrong and that she was the real winner, making her the nominee.  She refused.

Not sure where that challenge is right now, but the November elections proved that the fix was in.  The State GOP basically cut a deal with the Dems.  The GOP kept all State offices in exchange for the US Senate seat.

--- End quote ---

@Hoodat

I really do wish with all my heart that I could argue with that,but I can't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version