General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted

<< < (137/138) > >>

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on April 11, 2023, 12:48:50 pm ---I personally think the Georgia case is utter crap.  Trump clearly believed personally that there was large-scale fraud in Georgia.  Whether he was right or wrong is immaterial because criminality requires criminal intent, and that is a subjective state of mind.

If he believed there was fraud, then asking the governor of that state to get evidence of that fraud is perfectly legal.  It's only if he didn't believe it, and is asking the state to manufacture false evidence of fraud, that criminality arguably occurs.

--- End quote ---

That's right.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on April 11, 2023, 12:48:50 pm ---I personally think the Georgia case is utter crap.  Trump clearly believed personally that there was large-scale fraud in Georgia.

--- End quote ---

I'm 100% certain that there has been fraud on the GOP side in the last five Georgia elections - 2020 primary and general, 2021 runoff, and 2922 primary and general.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on April 11, 2023, 06:45:10 pm ---I'm 100% certain that there has been fraud on the GOP side in the last five Georgia elections - 2020 primary and general, 2021 runoff, and 2922 primary and general.

--- End quote ---

I have followed your relentless reporting on the subject, and I will back you on that.

Even so, the only corruption that matters is the corruption you can prove in court.

There IS some use outside of that maxim - If you can convince the People, they may move the legislature(s) without the court... BUT, proof in court, I would say, is the standard.

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on April 11, 2023, 06:45:10 pm ---I'm 100% certain that there has been fraud on the GOP side in the last five Georgia elections - 2020 primary and general, 2021 runoff, and 2922 primary and general.

--- End quote ---

Fraud committed by the GOP, or against the GOP??

corbe:
   Ronna is unavailable for comment on the former charge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version