Author Topic: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted  (Read 25646 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted
« Reply #600 on: April 05, 2023, 10:57:24 pm »
Far past the point of being 'horny', maybe once in a while after a few months and it does not last long.
That's for the younger guys. And they are all turning to one-time prostitutes.

No prostitute is as expensive as a divorce losing half your stuff followed by 20 years of payments.
If you only go out a couple of times a month, better to use Uber than to buy a car of your own.

Only a fool would not take this stuff seriously. With what is going on these days, you have to be paranoid.
It is not 1950 anymore.

You just have to find the right girl. My youngest son is marrying his high school sweetheart and she’s a good girl. I guess stay away from the cheap dating sites. That’s where I think you’re more likely to find your problems.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DB

« Reply #601 on: April 05, 2023, 10:59:49 pm »
Expensive nookie...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #602 on: April 05, 2023, 11:26:52 pm »
You just have to find the right girl. My youngest son is marrying his high school sweetheart and she’s a good girl. I guess stay away from the cheap dating sites. That’s where I think you’re more likely to find your problems.

I found my right girl driving home from work one day. I was almost there and here was this girl lying in the road. I dang near spilled my beer trying not to run over her. Got out, dusted her off. She cleaned up well. I had the suspicion it was a trick, but here we are, 37 years later. 
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #603 on: April 06, 2023, 12:41:30 am »
I found my right girl driving home from work one day. I was almost there and here was this girl lying in the road. I dang near spilled my beer trying not to run over her. Got out, dusted her off. She cleaned up well. I had the suspicion it was a trick, but here we are, 37 years later.

@bigheadfred

And you still think it wasn't a trick?

Albet one that seems to have worked for both of you,but still a "trick".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #604 on: April 06, 2023, 12:58:52 am »
Far past the point of being 'horny', maybe once in a while after a few months and it does not last long.
That's for the younger guys. And they are all turning to one-time prostitutes.

No prostitute is as expensive as a divorce losing half your stuff followed by 20 years of payments.
If you only go out a couple of times a month, better to use Uber than to buy a car of your own.

Only a fool would not take this stuff seriously. With what is going on these days, you have to be paranoid.
It is not 1950 anymore.
@sneakypete
I see you responded to my post ... I think? I cannot make out what you are trying to say but I did notice that you stepped on and butchered my original post into nonsense. Why not respond coherently with a paragraph pithy response, and say what you mean to say where people can follow and understand it? Just a suggestion.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #605 on: April 06, 2023, 01:21:23 am »
@LMAO   @Weird Tolkienish Figure

Personally,I am a little surprised both of you haven't started pushing the "Jeb Bush" train down the tracks. He's more your style,although not having mama Bush to tell him what to say,think,and do has kinda handicapped him.

Meanwhile, look who your boy has allied with

https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/28/trump-hires-jeb-bush-campaigner-new-hampshire/

“Former President Donald Trump has hired a former Jeb Bush campaign operative to be the New Hampshire state director of his 2024 presidential campaign.”

Seems your boy is a lot closer to Jeb Bush than either one of us
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #606 on: April 06, 2023, 09:07:17 am »
@sneakypete
I see you responded to my post ... I think? I cannot make out what you are trying to say but I did notice that you stepped on and butchered my original post into nonsense.

@240B I  just re-read my repsonse and have no idea what you  are talking about."Stepped on",how?

Why not respond coherently with a paragraph pithy response, and say what you mean to say where people can follow and understand it? Just a suggestion.

Plain English. It's not my fault if you don't understand it.

Offline verga

« Reply #607 on: April 06, 2023, 11:34:05 am »

You  didn’t hear much from Malena Trump while she was First Lady. No trying to tell kids what they can eat. No claiming a co presidency status. I found his wife very likable.
Lon g time ago my father told me "Sometimes the best thing to say is not one damn thing."
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #608 on: April 06, 2023, 12:15:03 pm »
Meanwhile, look who your boy has allied with

https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/28/trump-hires-jeb-bush-campaigner-new-hampshire/

“Former President Donald Trump has hired a former Jeb Bush campaign operative to be the New Hampshire state director of his 2024 presidential campaign.”

Seems your boy is a lot closer to Jeb Bush than either one of us

@LMAO

I doubt you'll get a response on that one.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #609 on: April 06, 2023, 12:38:39 pm »
@LMAO

Trump has a record of not picking the best people. So he was a former Jeb campaigner.  I don't see that as a big deal. 
Trump has to get past the charges against him, that's the big deal.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #610 on: April 06, 2023, 12:52:09 pm »
Trump has a record of not picking the best people. So he was a former Jeb campaigner.  I don't see that as a big deal. 
Trump has to get past the charges against him, that's the big deal.

True enough; it was the context that warranted the comment.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #611 on: April 06, 2023, 12:57:30 pm »
@LMAO

Lol…

I’ve given up on getting a response on many issues from the MAGAs

Trump hiring a Jeb campaign manager isn’t an issue for me. But I’ll make an issue of it when a MAGA brings it up as part of their strawman argument.

Barry Goldwater

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #612 on: April 08, 2023, 06:28:04 pm »
With Tangerine Mussolini, I never expect an arraignment ... that guy could win a slippery contest against an eel.

mr tangerine mans rotting on the tree

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #613 on: April 08, 2023, 08:04:36 pm »

@Meshuge Mikey

You should just go back to The Huffington Post and be done with it. Nobody is buying your crap here.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #614 on: April 08, 2023, 10:19:00 pm »
I'm not even a Trump groupie, and I find Mikey's graphics annoying.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

« Reply #615 on: April 08, 2023, 10:28:45 pm »

Hey Mr. Tangerine man, play a song for me...

:whistle: :silly:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #616 on: April 08, 2023, 10:34:58 pm »
I'm not even a Trump groupie, and I find Mikey's graphics annoying.

Well, at least I'm not the only one that finds the graphics annoying -- the 'ignore' feature does come in handy at times.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #617 on: April 08, 2023, 11:35:05 pm »
I for one like his graphics. I liked him in the "Panther Whizz" era and I like them now. And I voted for Trump twice. :D

Online corbe

« Reply #618 on: April 09, 2023, 12:45:00 am »
  I can understand the difference in how Briefers take him, he can be cutting edge.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #619 on: April 09, 2023, 01:49:03 am »
Being a meshugener cuts both ways.  It's a fine line between eccentricity and irritation.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #620 on: April 09, 2023, 02:51:05 am »
I for one like his graphics. I liked him in the "Panther Whizz" era and I like them now. And I voted for Trump twice. :D

the donny BOUGHT OUT Panther Whizz...hired  the brewmeister....... FIRED HIM....and then folded like a cheap suit

eveythings fine though....donnys BIG DAY is tomorrow according to Don Don

« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 03:00:02 am by MeshugeMikey »

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #621 on: April 09, 2023, 02:53:03 am »
Being a meshugener cuts both ways.  It's a fine line between eccentricity and irritation.

remember this TRIBUTE to Bronco Bama

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #622 on: April 09, 2023, 03:03:57 am »
@Meshuge Mikey

You should just go back to The Huffington Post and be done with it. Nobody is buying your crap here.

ive never tried to SELL anyone a bill of spolied goods Senor Pete

the donny on the other hand....is full of CHEAP TRICKS

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #623 on: April 09, 2023, 03:05:41 am »

THANK YOU!!  Sad Old JIM ROBINSON lascks your sense of humor...and so does The Donny..and thats a BAD SIGN

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #624 on: April 09, 2023, 04:06:51 am »
@Meshuge Mikey

Don't be phony baloney.  You sure kept you mouth shut during Legal American's bull shit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.