General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted

<< < (2/138) > >>

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on March 21, 2023, 12:42:57 am ---This maybe a ploy to distract Trump's supporters and secretly indict him....just throwing that out there..

--- End quote ---

It may have more to do with the Republican "invitation" to reply by Thursday.  I'm grateful to McCarthy, Jordan, Comer and other officeholders for understanding that this matters to --- in Jordan's words --- "Real America" and for taking it seriously   :patriot:

Right_in_Virginia:
Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan

God Bless President Trump. Real America knows this is all a sham.

1:04 PM · Mar 18, 2023

Right_in_Virginia:
"This is such an important monologue from @TuckerCarlson.  I don't believe that Americans want to live in a world where one party normalizes the political persecution of the other. That doesn't sound much like America to me at all. (Video)

--- End quote ---

https://mobile.twitter.com/KariLake/status/1637985964818825216

Right_in_Virginia:
Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson

If the Democratic Party is allowed to take out the presidential front runner — the main threat to their power — with a bogus criminal case, we’re done. That precedent will live forever. Voters will never determine the outcome of another election.

8:44 PM · Mar 20, 2023

Right_in_Virginia:
Ted Cruz
@tedcruz

Make no mistake: Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg is a partisan Democrat who hates Donald Trump.

Bragg doesn't have a right to abuse and corrupt the justice system to persecute his political opponents!

5:56 PM · Mar 20, 2023

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version