Author Topic: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted  (Read 25556 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted
« Reply #175 on: March 30, 2023, 10:47:32 pm »
How many times has Netanyahu been indicted?

Different country.  Israel indicts anyone. The only PM to be indcted, convicted and serve a prison term was Ehud Olmert, leader of the Kamima  (left of center) Party.   :laugh:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #176 on: March 30, 2023, 10:49:01 pm »
...."In his most explicit comments yet, in a late-night post on his Truth Social account on 23 March, he suggested “death and destruction” awaited the US if he is criminally prosecuted....................

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-s-chilling-warning-of-what-will-happen-after-his-indictment/ar-AA19hXOo?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=13e33d33dc8e4a51b8f03a2177fe24cf&ei=13
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #177 on: March 30, 2023, 10:53:38 pm »
...."In his most explicit comments yet, in a late-night post on his Truth Social account on 23 March, he suggested “death and destruction” awaited the US if he is criminally prosecuted....................

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-s-chilling-warning-of-what-will-happen-after-his-indictment/ar-AA19hXOo?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=13e33d33dc8e4a51b8f03a2177fe24cf&ei=13

This is why lawyers will tell their clients to shut up. I have a hunch that Trump’s suggestion here was or will be used against him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #179 on: March 30, 2023, 10:57:08 pm »
The irony of a pro-criminal, Soros-bought DA increasing a misdemeanor to a felony in bringing an indictment for a past-statute-of-limitations allegation is beyond stunning.  But the dems should know this:  The precedent has been set.  Biden had better plan to lawyer up when his time comes to a close.

Brandon will never be charged.  Never.  One set of rules for the leftists and one set of rules for the right.  Biden, Obama, Clinton, etc., are above the law and we have a deeply corrupt DOJ. 

Besides, Brandon is up in years and quite demented. Do you really think there's a chance he'll be indicated for anything?? Not. going. to. happen.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #180 on: March 30, 2023, 10:57:16 pm »
If this happened to someone on the left, you'd see rioting.  I don't expect his supporters to rise up. Those still incarcerated for J6 have been made an example of.

Dont ask me why, but I am guessing Trump's supporters will create a human blockade prventing any kind of Bragg/DeSantis extradition. 

And as far as Trump himself, I just don't think surrendering adds anything to his strategy.  A perp walk and mug shot only becomes a tool for the dims in '24.  But Trump does have a flair for the dramatic, so no telling what is going on through his mind right now.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #181 on: March 30, 2023, 10:57:56 pm »
My prediction of Trump's mug shot

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

« Reply #182 on: March 30, 2023, 11:00:42 pm »
Dont ask me why, but I am guessing Trump's supporters will create a human blockade prventing any kind of Bragg/DeSantis extradition. 

And as far as Trump himself, I just don't think surrendering adds anything to his strategy.  A perp walk and mug shot only becomes a tool for the dims in '24.  But Trump does have a flair for the dramatic, so no telling what is going on through his mind right now.

I'd be surprised. I don't expect Trump supporters to rise up.  It has been reported that Trump himself has warned of what would happen if he faces criminal charges, but IMHO I think he's going to get a quick reality check.

Maybe an @corbe poll is on the horizon

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #183 on: March 30, 2023, 11:06:21 pm »
It is kinda funny a Reality TV star is indicted so he will be a reality TV star.  You can't make this shit up.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #184 on: March 30, 2023, 11:07:12 pm »
I'd be surprised. I don't expect Trump supporters to rise up.  It has been reported that Trump himself has warned of what would happen if he faces criminal charges, but IMHO I think he's going to get a quick reality check.

In NYC? All eight of them?
Yeah... nah... It is way whacko liberal NYC... They'll be more likely to declare a holiday and dance in the streets.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #185 on: March 30, 2023, 11:10:55 pm »
Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier
·
38m
BREAKING: White House employees are partying and enjoying this Trump indictment.

Per WH sources.

They want to play this game - we will come for Joe and his son when they leave office. Just wait.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #186 on: March 30, 2023, 11:11:48 pm »
Ali Velshi
@AliVelshi
·
9m
Trump Attorney Joe Tacopina tells NBC News that the former President is expected to surrender to the Manhattan DA’s office early next week.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline corbe

« Reply #188 on: March 30, 2023, 11:19:18 pm »

Thanks for the tip @libertybele

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,495273.0.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #189 on: March 30, 2023, 11:22:36 pm »
And the shit storm begins.....

@catfish1957

No,it continues. This has nothing to do with  justice,and everything to do with the upcoming Presidential election.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #190 on: March 30, 2023, 11:24:15 pm »
Fox reports from a DeSantis statement that he will not assist in an extradiction.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #191 on: March 30, 2023, 11:24:38 pm »

@catfish1957

No,it continues. This has nothing to do with  justice,and everything to do with the upcoming Presidential election.

Of course it has everything to do with the election -- they will stop him at all costs from running again.  He would have been wise to wait till the very last minute to announce he was running.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #192 on: March 30, 2023, 11:24:57 pm »
Yep... But not really. He will beat it.

@roamer_1

Yeah,but that is irrelevant. The purpose it to further harm his chances of being elected. This is purely a political hit.

The DNC is afraid of him,so they are trying to destroy  him before the elections even begin.

But brace yourself, because they will get the perp walk. It's surely coming.

That is something you can safely  bet on.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #193 on: March 30, 2023, 11:25:30 pm »
Man, this pisses me off.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #194 on: March 30, 2023, 11:25:35 pm »
TRUMP INDICTMENT THREADS ARE IN SCANDAL FORUM

Trump indicted after Manhattan DA probe for hush money payments

« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 03:22:45 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #195 on: March 30, 2023, 11:25:37 pm »

@catfish1957

Nope...

This is a huge and a historic escalation.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #196 on: March 30, 2023, 11:26:26 pm »
Uncharted territory for procedure on said perp walk.

@Wingnut

Indicting a former president is pretty much uncharted territory,too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #197 on: March 30, 2023, 11:26:59 pm »
   I agree with the few posters here, that he'll sleaze his way out of this just like he sleazed his way into this.  With payoffs and legal fees this will cost him >$1M.   Pretty expensive tail if you ask me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #198 on: March 30, 2023, 11:29:15 pm »
Trump should totally ignore it and make them come and get him.

@mrpotatohead

I agree on moral principles,but on political principles,he should call a press conference and announce he is flying  to  NYC to surrender because he is not guilty and has nothing to fear from a purely political witchhunt.

This could even end up working out in his favor.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #199 on: March 30, 2023, 11:29:27 pm »
   I agree with the few posters here, that he'll sleaze his way out of this just like he sleazed his way into this.  With payoffs and legal fees this will cost him >$1M.   Pretty expensive tail if you ask me.

Not in NYC..btw there are 3 more Grand Juries with Trump cases...
Support the USO