General Category > Crime And Punishment

DeSantis slams ‘Soros-funded’ Manhattan DA

(1/1)

sneakypete:
DeSantis slams ‘Soros-funded’ Manhattan DA for ‘weaponizing the office’ as Trump rumors swirl

--- Quote ---https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-slams-soros-funded-manhattan-da-weaponizing-office-trump-rumors-swirl
--- End quote ---

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis slammed Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg on Monday as a "Soros-funded prosecutor" who is "pursuing a political agenda and weaponizing the office" as he reportedly considers indicting former President Donald Trump on charges related to alleged hush-money payments made to adult film star Stormy Daniels in 2016.

"I’ve seen rumors swirl, I have not seen any facts yet, and so I don’t know what’s going to happen," DeSantis said in Florida when asked about the potential indictment of the former president.

"But I do know this," he said. "The Manhattan district attorney is a Soros-funded prosecutor, and so he, like other Soros-funded prosecutors, they weaponize their office to impose a political agenda on society at the expense of the rule of law and public safety."

Continued at link

sneakypete:
Ok,which is it? Is DeSantis throwing Trump to the dogs,or is he defending him?

We all know there is a lot of "slant" going on in the media,but this one takes the cake.

One outlet on one day does everything but demand Trump be hanged for abuse of power and illegal activites,and the another news outlet claims the opposite.

Idiot:
Sounds like DeSantis is just stating facts.....what a concept lol.

deb:

--- Quote from: mrpotatohead on March 21, 2023, 02:35:38 am ---Sounds like DeSantis is just stating facts.....what a concept lol.

--- End quote ---

That’s not nearly enough. He’s gotta genuflect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version