Author Topic: 73 Pounds Of Cocaine Discovered Near Murrieta  (Read 106 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
73 Pounds Of Cocaine Discovered Near Murrieta
« on: March 20, 2023, 04:38:16 pm »
73 Pounds Of Cocaine Discovered Near Murrieta
United States Border Patrol agents made the discovery Wednesday during a traffic stop on Interstate 15.

Toni McAllister,

Posted Fri, Mar 17, 2023 at 11:37 am PT
|
Updated Fri, Mar 17, 2023 at 12:29 pm PT

MURRIETA, CA — Two men were taken into custody this week after U.S. Border Patrol agents pulled them over on Interstate 15 near Murrieta and found nearly $1 million worth of cocaine in their vehicle, the federal agency reported Friday.

The incident unfurled as agents assigned to Murrieta's Theodore Newton and George Azrak Border Patrol Station were policing the freeway and stopped a dark-colored 2011 Jeep Liberty at approximately 10:45 a.m. Wednesday.

As agents questioned the American 31-year-old driver and his 42-year-old passenger (a Mexican national with U.S. permanent resident status), a Border Patrol K-9 alerted the officers.

Agents searched the Jeep and found 30 brick-shaped packages inside two duffle bags in the rear passenger seat, according to a U.S. Border Patrol news release.

https://patch.com/california/murrieta/73-pounds-cocaine-discovered-near-murrieta
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson