Author Topic: AX-WIELDING ISIS (Islamic State) terrorist-wannabe arrested for threatening to “crucify” and “kill p  (Read 105 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AX-WIELDING ISIS (Islamic State) terrorist-wannabe arrested for threatening to “crucify” and “kill police” at local St Patrick’s Day Parade
MARCH 18, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM9 COMMENTS

Ridon Kola has spent months worshiping the Islamic State on social media. Kola messaged the Yonkers police department directly last week writing, “I will crucify Yonkers cops and their bosses all along McLean ave.  It will be a horror scene..”

The charge carries a maximum sentence of five years in federal prison, and comes after Kola directly messaged the Yonkers police force’s social media accounts to detail his planned attack, the Yonkers Ledger reported.

The threats came over the course of several days, and were compounded by a series of troubling posts on the alleged domestic terrorist’s own social media. One such post, published days after Kola direct messaged the department to say that he would ‘crucify’ cops tasked with overseeing the procession, included an image of the suspect brandishing an ax, seemingly to make good on his initial threat.

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/03/18/ax-wielding-isis-islamic-state-terrorist-wannabe-arrested-for-threatening-to-crucify-and-kill-police-at-local-st-patricks-day-parade/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson