Author Topic: Cowardice is not an option in reacting to a possible Trump arrest  (Read 494 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 20, 2023
Cowardice is not an option in reacting to a possible Trump arrest
By Rajan Laad

If the buzz in the news media is to be believed, it seems likely that President Trump could be indicted this week. President Trump also seems to believe he could face arrest this week.

Following the gratuitous raid on Mar-A-Lago, this would be another draconian move by the Democrats to target their primary political opponent.

So how should citizens react if President Trump is indeed arrested?

What happens if citizens engage in protests by assembling peacefully and shouting slogans?

Democrat-sponsored rioters could infiltrate these peaceful demonstrations and engage in violence.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/cowardice_is_not_an_option_in_reacting_to_a_possible_trump_arrest.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Cowardice is not an option in reacting to a possible Trump arrest
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 02:20:02 pm »
Wear something red. Just go about your normal day.

I have little doubt the Feds have a pile of ANTIFAs and BLM types and a few on more direct payrolls lined up to stir up trouble, so let the police butt heads with them and let trump supporters stay out of it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 02:27:31 pm »
Wear something red. Just go about your normal day.

I have little doubt the Feds have a pile of ANTIFAs and BLM types and a few on more direct payrolls lined up to stir up trouble, so let the police butt heads with them and let trump supporters stay out of it.

Look for the guys in the Ray Bans, khaki pants and the same hair cuts.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 02:49:57 pm »
March 20, 2023
Cowardice is not an option in reacting to a possible Trump arrest
By Rajan Laad

If the buzz in the news media is to be believed, it seems likely that President Trump could be indicted this week. President Trump also seems to believe he could face arrest this week.

Following the gratuitous raid on Mar-A-Lago, this would be another draconian move by the Democrats to target their primary political opponent.

So how should citizens react if President Trump is indeed arrested?

What happens if citizens engage in protests by assembling peacefully and shouting slogans?

Democrat-sponsored rioters could infiltrate these peaceful demonstrations and engage in violence.
more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/cowardice_is_not_an_option_in_reacting_to_a_possible_trump_arrest.html

@mystery-ak

"COULD"?????
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2023, 03:11:52 pm »
The title of this article is so revealing:

"Cowardice is not an option in reacting to a possible Trump arrest"

I personally think that reacting to a possible arrest is absurd.  The reaction, if any, should be after the arrest occurs.

I'm personally not much in favor of much of a reaction anyway.  I'd feel differently is it was the DOJ, but it isn't.  It's one screwy AG in a blue state and our system of government permits him to do that.  It's also entirely possible that a judge would dismiss the case, or the whole thing could be rejected on appeal. 

I'm not entirely comfortable with derailing the running of the justice system before it has had the chance to correct prosecutorial abuse on its own.   That sets a rather nasty precedent of endorsing similar actions by other with whom we may not be in sympathy.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 03:12:41 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 03:46:53 pm »
The title of this article is so revealing:

I personally think that reacting to a possible arrest is absurd.  The reaction, if any, should be after the arrest occurs.

I'm personally not much in favor of much of a reaction anyway.  I'd feel differently is it was the DOJ, but it isn't.  It's one screwy AG in a blue state and our system of government permits him to do that.  It's also entirely possible that a judge would dismiss the case, or the whole thing could be rejected on appeal. 

I'm not entirely comfortable with derailing the running of the justice system before it has had the chance to correct prosecutorial abuse on its own.   That sets a rather nasty precedent of endorsing similar actions by other with whom we may not be in sympathy.

@Maj. Bill Martin

I agree,but the prime reason is different. I think fools should be allowed to display their foolishness in public so that the general public can see what fools they really are.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2023, 04:28:03 pm »
@Maj. Bill Martin

I agree,but the prime reason is different. I think fools should be allowed to display their foolishness in public so that the general public can see what fools they really are.

That's sound reasoning as well.  The problem with protests that might get out of hand is that it can confuse who is really the villain.  I think this case is going.to have an ugly end for the prosecution, and I think a lot of Democrats know that.

Trump gains points with voters by following the rule of law.  The last thing I'd want if I was one of his supporters is for him to hand more ammunition to those who think the laws don't apply to him.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2023, 06:03:25 pm »
That's sound reasoning as well.  The problem with protests that might get out of hand is that it can confuse who is really the villain.  I think this case is going.to have an ugly end for the prosecution, and I think a lot of Democrats know that.

Trump gains points with voters by following the rule of law.  The last thing I'd want if I was one of his supporters is for him to hand more ammunition to those who think the laws don't apply to him.

Trump faces Potential charges include falsifying business records and campaign finance violations 

THESE are violations of the rule of LAW.

what is all this protest baloney??

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2023, 06:10:32 pm »
Trump faces Potential charges include falsifying business records and campaign finance violations 

Manufactured hysteria, meant to shield Tumpy and make him the 'fighting underdog'.

*YAWN*

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2023, 07:39:15 pm »

The most likely answer, by far, is "absolutely nothing."

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2023, 08:30:53 pm »
Manufactured hysteria, meant to shield Tumpy and make him the 'fighting underdog'.

*YAWN*

Manufactured hysteria, ie. the spews that Junior  posting on his facedbook page..

ive never seen anything like it...... its a cross between Alex Jones and the National Enquirer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2023, 08:45:00 pm »
I'm with the Major on this one. I won't until an arrest is made..
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2023, 09:26:16 pm »

@Meshuge Mikey

Grow TF UP! A prosecutor can charge anybody they  want with anything they want,and there is not a damn  thing anyone can do about it other than beat the charges in court.

The problem with  this is that when this power is used in politics,the election is already over and a win for the defense is meaningless.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2023, 09:46:25 pm »
I'm with the Major on this one. I won't until an arrest is made..

Do we have proof that Trump didn't manufacture this as hype as an arrest for publicity or  gin up his base?

There are zero politicans that I trust....   Including Trump.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2023, 12:50:05 am »
Do we have proof that Trump didn't manufacture this as hype as an arrest for publicity or  gin up his base?

There are zero politicans that I trust....   Including Trump.

Exactly.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: