Author Topic: The coming Trump arrest is a very dangerous power play  (Read 112 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The coming Trump arrest is a very dangerous power play
« on: March 20, 2023, 01:58:56 pm »
March 19, 2023
The coming Trump arrest is a very dangerous power play
By Andrea Widburg

My mom used a pressure cooker that was the terror of the household. It bounced around all over the counter and, unless the heat was applied and the pressure released with incredible care, it was like having a bomb in the kitchen. When I look at what the Democrats are doing in America, I am reminded of that pressure cooker. Their latest scheme is to arrest Trump even as they announce that they are doubling down on persecuting the almost entirely peaceful J6 protesters who unwittingly trespassed in the Capitol. The first action builds pressure; the second denies Americans their constitutional safety valve. I fear that this cannot end well.

Let’s think about the chronology just to make sure we understand what’s going on:

The Tea Party emerged in 2009. Even though its rallies were peaceful and always left the rally locations immaculate, Democrats in and out of the media described Tea Partiers as dangerous, racist, wild-eyed activists. The template was in place.

Trump mulled the idea of running for president, and leftists were initially excited because they foresaw an easy Hillary victory against him.

Trump became the primary candidate, the crowds turning out for him were unprecedented, and Hillary was revealed to have violated multiple national security laws, only to limp into the election thanks to a James Comey “fix.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/the_coming_trump_arrest_is_a_very_dangerous_power_play.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34