Author Topic: Why Wind Farms Cause Drought  (Read 106 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why Wind Farms Cause Drought
« on: March 20, 2023, 10:53:39 am »
Why Wind Farms Cause Drought

We have reported on the extreme weather events and the fact that our government has been controlling the weather for years, creating the current climate crisis we are now experiencing. Here is another article that points out another way the policies of the Green New Deal has brought about the very climate change they have been crying about for decades.

by Solving Tornadoes – Confronting the Storm of Science Denialism in Meteorology, Storm Theory and Tornadogenesis

Wind farms destroy the pathways in the atmosphere that storms employ to become established:

Storms (all storms) involve the emergence of conduit-like structures (ie. jet streams, tornadoes) that transport energy from high (in the form of low pressure) and lift moist air up, one result of which being rainstorms. Starting from the jet streams that run along the top of the troposphere, these conduits grow downward to initiate storms. But they can only do this if the prerequisite factors underlying their growth are present. There are, basically, two prerequisites: 1) Long smooth distinct boundary layers between dry and moist bodies of air, and 2) Energy.

Here’s the problem. Wind farms introduce turbulence that destroys the smoothness, length, and distinctness of boundary layers between bodies of moist air and bodies of dry air and they remove (harvest) energy.

Are you convinced? No. I don’t expect you to be. Meteorologists have made such a mess of the science that there is little chance anybody can filter out the nonsense. Don’t take my word on it. Instead I suggest you take a look at the maps that show an unusually high degree of correspondence between the location and timing of the drought with construction of wind farms, especially in Texas and California.

https://diggingdeeper.net/2022/05/06/why-wind-farms-cause-drought/#:~:text=There%20are%2C%20basically%2C%20two%20prerequisites%3A%201%29%20Long%20smooth,of%20dry%20air%20and%20they%20remove%20%28harvest%29%20energy.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson