Author Topic: NYC battens down the hatches and NYPD prepares to mobilize 700 'disorder control' riot cops ahead of  (Read 287 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NYC battens down the hatches and NYPD prepares to mobilize 700 'disorder control' riot cops ahead of ex-president's possible arrest - as MAGA supporters descend on Trump Tower

State, city and federal law enforcement have been meeting to discuss how to deal with widespread protests following Trump's anticipated arrest
    The NYPD is considering mobilizing its riot cops as they fear a confrontation between pro-Trump and anti-Trump protesters
    Several MAGA fans have already descended outside Trump Tower with others forming a moat around his Mar-a-Lago estate

By Melissa Koenig For Dailymail.Com

Published: 11:01 EDT, 19 March 2023 | Updated: 15:15 EDT, 19 March 2023

The Big Apple is ready to batten down the hatches and mobilize 700 riot cops ahead of former President Donald Trump's anticipated arrest early this week.

State, city and federal law enforcement agencies have been meeting in recent weeks to discuss how to deal with expected widespread protests following Trump's arrest, as his supporters have already started descending on Trump Tower.

The New York Police Department is even considering stationing hundreds of riot cops, fearing that Trump's arrest may cause both MAGA conservatives and anti-Trump protesters to face off outside Manhattan Criminal Court as he is arraigned.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11878221/Big-Apple-battens-hatches-ahead-Trumps-possible-arrest.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If it was antifa they wouldn't even react.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

And they can't get this kind of police presence in NYC for the everyday crime?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Something understated, perhaps. Red ties, scarves, armbands, clothing...

No signs, no blocking traffic, just an ominous presence that makes them sweat without ever doing anything hostile.

If there is no distinct gathering, the only people the police will have to knock heads with will be FeeBIe plants, DOJ hirelings, Antifas and BLMs out to make the protest look bad.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis