Author Topic: Arresting Donald Trump.. Kevin McCullough  (Read 222 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arresting Donald Trump.. Kevin McCullough
« on: March 19, 2023, 03:53:43 pm »
Arresting Donald Trump
Kevin McCullough
5–6 minutes

For much of the last two months the rumors have swirled. On Saturday the former President acknowledged it. On Tuesday it may happen.

As I said on That KEVIN Show this has been one of the worst kept secrets in the modern era.

What happens if they do? What happens if they put handcuffs on a former President?

If you’ve watched social media this weekend the reaction has ranged. Trump supporters have asserted flatly that it insures his re-ascendancy to the White House. Trump haters are mixed with some gloating “we finally got him!” Some are accusing him of attempting to start a civil war. They say this because he merely said “protest” in his post on Truth Social that went viral.

Between the gloating and the accusing there appears to be a good deal of panic on the left about the outcome.

But why?

If the evidence was so strong, why the fear of the American people?

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kevinmccullough/2023/03/19/arresting-donald-trump-n2620859
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: Arresting Donald Trump.. Kevin McCullough
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 04:00:38 pm »
::bkmk::
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 05:02:44 pm »
I think the plan all along is not to arrest him, and claim they didn't because of "death threats" to the DA.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2023, 07:48:13 pm »
I think the plan all along is not to arrest him, and claim they didn't because of "death threats" to the DA.

I think it''s more likely Bragg will say he never contemplated arresting Trump in the first place.  Saying Trump made the whole thing up to get a charge out of the MSM this weekend.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: