Author Topic: Merrick Garland stopped dead in his tracks after Marjorie Taylor Greene said these three words  (Read 596 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Merrick Garland stopped dead in his tracks after Marjorie Taylor Greene said these three words
Culture, Featured

Chuck Kennedy for The White House, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons

Attorney General Merrick Garland is a shameless political hack.

He might not be able to ignore one major red line being crossed.

And Merrick Garland stopped dead in his tracks after Marjorie Taylor Greene said these three words.

Democrats are melting down after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade with the Dobbs decision and put control over abortion back in the hands of legislators.

https://renewedright.com/merrick-garland-stopped-dead-in-his-tracks-after-marjorie-taylor-greene-said-these-three-words/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=rr_1753360291&utm_term=&utm_content=211116d
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wonder what the Three Words were.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Sin no more?  :pondering:
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

It's clickbait, so I'm guessing it's something along the lines of "Drink more Ovaltine".
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 04:52:38 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online libertybele

:shrug:   Marjorie Taylor Greene says Republicans don't need to protest potential Trump arrest

.......In her first tweet Saturday morning, Greene came after the Department of Justice and the Manhattan DA by stating the potential arrest is "ALL FOR POLITICS!"............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-republicans-dont-need-protest-potential-trump-arrest
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Slowly I turned ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Mod2

Thread moved to Editorial/Opinion.

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

"Wolf nipple chips?"

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"Pull my finger" would stop anyone in their tracks.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

:happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

:rolling:  Good one @jmyrlefuller
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin