Author Topic: The Donald needs to play the part  (Read 315 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Donald needs to play the part
« on: March 19, 2023, 02:47:52 pm »
March 19, 2023
By John Green

First, I must state that I am not, have never been, and will never be a NeverTrump.  I voted for the man twice and will gladly do so again if he wins the nomination.  I'd like to see him in the Oval Office again because I believe it to be important for the soul of our country.

We need to show the conspirators who attempted to destroy his presidency that we will not stand for a coup of a duly elected administration.  The Democrats and the Deep State used a hoax and a sham investigation in an attempt to prevent Trump's election, and then take down his presidency after elected.  Their attempt to interfere in the peaceful transfer of power — beginning in 2015 and continuing through 2020 — must be met with consequences.  A re-election of Donald Trump would signal their failure and the commencement of consequences — as delivered by a president who will never run for election again.

Having said all of that, it's important to take a cold, hard look at why Trump lost in 2020, and why he'll probably lose in 2024 if he continues on his current path.  There's plenty of time for a course correction.  However, it does require a correction — a change.

I don't believe for a nanosecond that "Dementia" Joe actually got 81 million votes with a basement campaign.  Unfortunately, the election was close enough to be stolen — and it probably was, with unconstitutional rules changes and questionable ballot-harvesting.

The election was close because people were tired of Trump's behavior.  The electorate loved his policies, but they didn't like his childishness.  The bragging, name-calling, and needless picking of fights became tiring.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/the_donald_needs_to_play_the_part.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: The Donald needs to play the part
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 02:55:25 pm »
March 19, 2023
By John Green

First, I must state that I am not, have never been, and will never be a NeverTrump.  I voted for the man twice and will gladly do so again if he wins the nomination.  I'd like to see him in the Oval Office again because I believe it to be important for the soul of our country.

We need to show the conspirators who attempted to destroy his presidency that we will not stand for a coup of a duly elected administration.  The Democrats and the Deep State used a hoax and a sham investigation in an attempt to prevent Trump's election, and then take down his presidency after elected.  Their attempt to interfere in the peaceful transfer of power — beginning in 2015 and continuing through 2020 — must be met with consequences.  A re-election of Donald Trump would signal their failure and the commencement of consequences — as delivered by a president who will never run for election again.

Having said all of that, it's important to take a cold, hard look at why Trump lost in 2020, and why he'll probably lose in 2024 if he continues on his current path.  There's plenty of time for a course correction.  However, it does require a correction — a change.

I don't believe for a nanosecond that "Dementia" Joe actually got 81 million votes with a basement campaign.  Unfortunately, the election was close enough to be stolen — and it probably was, with unconstitutional rules changes and questionable ballot-harvesting.

The election was close because people were tired of Trump's behavior.  The electorate loved his policies, but they didn't like his childishness.  The bragging, name-calling, and needless picking of fights became tiring.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/the_donald_needs_to_play_the_part.html

"The electorate loved his policies, but they didn't like his childishness.  The bragging, name-calling, and needless picking of fights became tiring."

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 03:34:59 pm »
"The electorate loved his policies, but they didn't like his childishness.  The bragging, name-calling, and needless picking of fights became tiring."

The typical irrelevant response to that is "Well, people are stupid for thinking that way", which utterly ignores the fact that stupid or not, many people do think that way.  And they vote.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 04:53:54 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2023, 03:40:19 pm »

Exactly!

Online deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2023, 04:49:57 pm »

Yep! I struggle with the same behavior in my own grandchildren. Certainly don’t relish it in an elderly man.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 04:51:09 pm by debrawiest »
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2023, 09:34:25 pm »
John Green prognosticates:
"The election was close because people were tired of Trump's behavior."

Mr. Green has completely missed what happened in 2020. Went right over his head, as it did for many of those on the right.

A couple of graphics that explain what really went on:
This:

...Resulted in THIS:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2023, 11:04:27 pm »
So plagiarist Joe B plagiarized Joe S? 💥

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org