Author Topic: VIDEO: WHO Is This Fedsurrectionist?  (Read 325 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: WHO Is This Fedsurrectionist?
« on: March 19, 2023, 01:54:00 pm »
Newly revealed J6 video shows a very obvious Fedsurrectionist being stopped and berated by MAGA patriots as you can see in this video. I zoomed in and slowed down the video to make it easier to ID this Fedsurrectionist. Hopefully there are more camera angles and views of this Fedsurrectionist so that he can be identified. As Steve Bannon said, now is the time to go "Medieval on these people" especially since they appear about to go full BANANA REPUBLIC by indicting President Trump for a MISDEMEANOR.

https://rumble.com/embed/v2b8cla/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: WHO Is This Fedsurrectionist?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 02:24:26 pm »
Note they guy in the gray coat was busy picking up the tools on the window ledge... The one breaking the windows was not working alone.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 02:51:29 pm »
Note they guy in the gray coat was busy picking up the tools on the window ledge... The one breaking the windows was not working alone.

Good catch! I didn't notice that. Plus his face was easier to see thus easier to ID via Facial Recognition Technology.
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 07:13:28 pm »
Good catch! I didn't notice that. Plus his face was easier to see thus easier to ID via Facial Recognition Technology.
This is the reason 'they' don't want this video in the hands of the public. Most women can pick up on the 'who knows who' aspect of people in a crowd even faster than us guys. Imagine millions of people looking for 'who is working with who', 'who is calling the shots', looking for hand or other signals, etc. The operation and the on-the-ground networks could be peeled open faster than a ripe banana.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis