Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Maricopa County and AZ Democrats Leave Fountain Hills Hanging to Dry – OVER 1,000 People  (Read 108 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Maricopa County and AZ Democrats Leave Fountain Hills Hanging to Dry – OVER 1,000 People in Maricopa County Have No Source of Water, Farm Owners to Sue Maricopa County (VIDEO)
By Jordan Conradson Mar. 16, 2023 9:00 am177 Comments

Miller Ranch Attorney Robert Mitchell of Tiffany & Bosco
Residents of Rio Verde, Arizona, held a conference on Tuesday night, calling for action by the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors and Arizona Elected officials to supply water after the city of Scottsdale, Arizona, cut off their water supply amid an ongoing drought.

This comes as temperatures in Maricopa County are rising and will reach triple digits in the summer.

Scottsdale had previously announced that the water would be cut off, and Maricopa County did “absolutely nothing” to find a solution, according to one resident. “I blame our county,” they said, calling the County’s actions “criminal.”

Robert Mitchell, an attorney for Miller Ranch in rural North Scottsdale, announced a lawsuit against Maricopa County for allegedly violating the law and failing residents of Rio Verde, Arizona.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/ready-exclusive-maricopa-county-and-az-democrats-leave-fountain-hills-hanging-to-dry-over-1000-people-in-maricopa-county-have-no-source-of-water-farm-owners-to-sue-maricopa-county-video/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson