Author Topic: Eric Adams Moves To Fill Jobs In New York City With Illegal Immigrants  (Read 110 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Eric Adams Moves To Fill Jobs In New York City With Illegal Immigrants

Democratic New York City Mayor Eric Adams is implementing a program to let illegal immigrants fill jobs in his city, he announced Tuesday.

Adams announced a new “blueprint” for helping illegal immigrants in the long-term by helping train them to work to address the shortage in restaurant workers and truck drivers, Adams said. The city is currently caring for roughly 30,000 illegal immigrants, according to Adams’ office.

“Every job that’s available, everything from the shortage in restaurant employees — there’s a real shortage in restaurant employees. I hear it all the time of those who can get their commercial driver’s license. We have a shortage in truck operators. We have a shortage in you name the field,” Adams said during a press conference.

“So, we’re going to identify the areas that are in higher demand with our partnerships in business and we’re going to connect people with those jobs and start giving them the training now,” Adams said.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2023/03/eric-adams-moves-to-fill-jobs-in-new-york-city-with-illegal-immigrants/amp/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson