Author Topic: ‘People Just Flocked’: DCNF Reporter Describes Northern Border Chaos With People Crossing ‘Both Ways  (Read 136 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘People Just Flocked’: DCNF Reporter Describes Northern Border Chaos With People Crossing ‘Both Ways’

A Daily Caller News Foundation reporter said Friday that the northern border of the United States was chaos with migration going “both ways.”

“On my northern border trip, I didn’t realize how many people were coming both ways,” DCNF investigative reporter Jennie Taer said on the Timcast podcast on YouTube. “So, what I did while I was down there or up there, is I took a bunch of taxis filled with people from all over the world, they just filled up. People just flocked to them at the airport, at bus stops.”

“They were all going north, and the taxi would drop them off, Canadian authorities would tell them ‘You’re entering illegally if you decide to walk here,’ and they do,” Taer said. Taer also noted that in many cases, people fly to Canada from Mexico, and then cross the northern border.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2023/03/people-just-flocked-dcnf-reporter-describes-northern-border-chaos-with-people-crossing-both-ways/amp/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson