Author Topic: Border Crisis : Arrests Of Suspected Terrorists At Border On Pace To Shatter Record  (Read 128 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Crisis : Arrests Of Suspected Terrorists At Border On Pace To Shatter Record
Jennie TaerMarch 17, 20230

Border Patrol’s apprehension of individuals on the terrorist watchlist at the southern border are on track to surpass the previous record, according to new U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data.

Agents at the U.S.-Mexico border arrested 69 individuals whose names appeared on the terror watchlist in the first five months of fiscal year 2023, compared to 98 captured in all of fiscal year 2022, according to CBP. Meanwhile, migrant encounters at the U.S.-Mexico border have surpassed 1 million for the first five months of fiscal year 2023, according to CBP data.

CBP encountered more than 2.3 million migrants at the southern border in fiscal year 2022.

“Anybody that doesn’t think that serious threats to this country are sneaking in right now is naïve,” former Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott previously told the Daily Caller News Foundation of terror watchlist apprehensions.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2023/03/border-crisis-arrests-of-suspected-terrorists-at-border-on-pace-to-shatter-record/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson