Author Topic: Biden denies $1M in payments to family from Hunter associate, despite bank records: 'Not true'  (Read 262 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden denies $1M in payments to family from Hunter associate, despite bank records: 'Not true'
Story by Chris Pandolfo • Yesterday 10:15 AM

President Biden denied that his family received more than $1 million in payments from accounts related to Hunter Biden’s business associate Rob Walker and their Chinese business ventures in 2017, even though financial records indicate otherwise.

On Thursday, GOP lawmakers on the House Oversight Committee revealed that they had obtained bank documents showing that Hunter Biden, the president's brother Jim, and Hallie Biden, the widow of his son Beau, received payments from Hunter's business associate Rob Walker and their joint venture with Chinese energy firm CEFC. A spokesperson for Hunter Biden's legal team confirmed the payments Thursday but emphasized that the recipients' accounts "belonged to Hunter, his uncle and Hallie – nobody else."

However, Biden denied that the payments were made when confronted by a reporter on the White House lawn Friday.

"That's not true," the president said, when asked about the GOP lawmakers' findings.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-denies-1m-in-payments-to-family-from-hunter-associate-despite-bank-records-not-true/ar-AA18MVOW?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=29bd86b5351b4a9fac844759e3faa7fc&ei=20
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Remember this famous denial?   :nono:"I did not have sex with that woman,"
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org