Author Topic: Navy secretary cited climate change as top priority as Biden proposes shrinking the fleet  (Read 121 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Navy secretary cited climate change as top priority as Biden proposes shrinking the fleet
Story by Peter Kasperowicz • Yesterday 7:00 AM

China outpacing US in war ship production, Navy secretary warns

Secretary of the Navy Carlos Del Toro said he sees fighting climate change as a top priority for the Navy as the Biden administration proposes shrinking the fleet by two ships and worries grow about how the U.S. Navy stacks up to China’s.

"As the Secretary of the Navy, I can tell you that I have made climate one of my top priorities since the first day I came into office," Del Toro said March 1 in remarks at the University of the Bahamas.

Del Toro said he met with Bahamas Prime Minister Philip Davis during his visit and spoke "at length" with him about the climate crisis and focused the bulk of his remarks on climate.

"The U.S. Navy and Marine Corps team has been working on climate and energy security for a long time," he said. "And we are accelerating and broadening those efforts."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/navy-secretary-cited-climate-change-as-top-priority-as-biden-proposes-shrinking-the-fleet/ar-AA18Mru4?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=29bd86b5351b4a9fac844759e3faa7fc&ei=12
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 10631   :3:   :bsflag:
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk