Author Topic: President Trump announces first ‘MAGA’ rally of 2024 presidential campaign  (Read 2908 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

President Trump announces first ‘MAGA’ rally of 2024 presidential campaign
written by Alex Caldwell March 17, 2023

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1636854178524938241

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/news/president-trump-announces-first-maga-rally-of-2024-presidential-campaign/
Gonna be hard to do if he's in jail.

Offline libertybele

Gonna be hard to do if he's in jail.

That was my thought as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The All Hat, No Cattle rally.  Yee Hah
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

WTF is he doing in Texas, aren't there some Battleground States out there that he won in 16 but lost in 20 that need Attention? 
   Oh, it's the $$$$, to shore up some shaker Donors that are leaning RON and know how to play him like a fiddle.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Whenever he's arrested, he'll be out on bail almost immediately, if cash bail is even set at all.  He's clearly not a flight risk.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

WTF is he doing in Texas, aren't there some Battleground States out there that he won in 16 but lost in 20 that need Attention? 
   Oh, it's the $$$$, to shore up some shaker Donors that are leaning RON and know how to play him like a fiddle.

It's okay to take some of your stream of consciousness to your grave.  Just thought you should know   happy77

Offline LMAO

Trump supporters seem to suffer from bubble thinking. They think passionate supporters at rallies, and a nomination translates to votes in the general election. They also think that Trump is just gonna go in there and take scalps while spending us into further bankruptcy on issues and projects only  they want. Look how defensive they become when that bubble is threatened.

No matter who the nominees is, they have to overcome the many advantages that the democrat candidate will have. And the only way you’re going to do that is to secure the base and attract enough independent voters. Reagan understood that. Donald Trump does not. 

Banking on Donald Trump becoming a victim and things getting so bad might work but I wouldn’t want to bet on it
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 09:12:35 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Major Bill predicts:
"Whenever he's arrested, he'll be out on bail almost immediately, if cash bail is even set at all.  He's clearly not a flight risk."

Just like the illegal trespassers at the Capitol in DC on Jan. 6th, eh?
Some of them are STILL in jail, on totally trumped up (heehee) charges.

The dem-communists don't care about "flight risk" -- their goal is to make an example and humiliate him. Maybe they've already lined up a leftist judge who will be "on their side". We shall see.

I got questions for anyone reading this.

Mr. Trump is an ex-president, and as such is surrounded by a coterie of armed Secret Service agents (not to mention his own private security). I'm of the mind that most of the SS agents working on his detail are there because they respect the guy. And... they are sworn to their duty to to protect his person against others.

What's going to happen when that DA from NYC has his guards to grab Mr. Trump and "put him under" arrest?

Are those SS agents and private security people gonna just step out of the way?
Are they gonna "surrender his person" to whatever the DA and his lackeys want to do with Mr. Trump?

Inquiring minds want to know...!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Major Bill predicts:
"Whenever he's arrested, he'll be out on bail almost immediately, if cash bail is even set at all.  He's clearly not a flight risk."

Just like the illegal trespassers at the Capitol in DC on Jan. 6th, eh?
Some of them are STILL in jail, on totally trumped up (heehee) charges.

No, not like them.   The bail will be set very low, or more likely "own recognizance.

Mr. Trump is an ex-president, and as such is surrounded by a coterie of armed Secret Service agents (not to mention his own private security). I'm of the mind that most of the SS agents working on his detail are there because they respect the guy. And... they are sworn to their duty to to protect his person against others.

That doesn't include lawful arrest.

What's going to happen when that DA from NYC has his guards to grab Mr. Trump and "put him under" arrest?

Well, it wouldn't be the "DA's guards".  It would just normal cops.

Are those SS agents and private security people gonna just step out of the way?Are they gonna "surrender his person" to whatever the DA and his lackeys want to do with Mr. Trump?

Yes and yes.  Although it is just as likely they'll simply contact his lawyers and arrange a time for him to report of his own volition.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 01:45:21 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline kevindavis007

Trump supporters seem to suffer from bubble thinking. They think passionate supporters at rallies, and a nomination translates to votes in the general election. They also think that Trump is just gonna go in there and take scalps while spending us into further bankruptcy on issues and projects only  they want. Look how defensive they become when that bubble is threatened.

No matter who the nominees is, they have to overcome the many advantages that the democrat candidate will have. And the only way you’re going to do that is to secure the base and attract enough independent voters. Reagan understood that. Donald Trump does not. 

Banking on Donald Trump becoming a victim and things getting so bad might work but I wouldn’t want to bet on it

It's true
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Trump supporters seem to suffer from bubble thinking. They think passionate supporters at rallies, and a nomination translates to votes in the general election.

Those who don't support Trump still suffer from crowd envy.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 01:15:07 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Idiot

Sorry buddy but Trump has alienated his own supporters, such as me, by his non-stop whining and taking shots at fellow republicans.  He's getting old and very childish...

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Sorry buddy but Trump has alienated his own supporters, such as me, by his non-stop whining and taking shots at fellow republicans.  He's getting old and very childish...

The comment doesn't even make any sense.  "Crowd envy?" Us ordinary non-Trump supporters are not running for office, or otherwise doing anything in which attracting a crowd to hang on every word we say would be either expected or even relevant.

The idea that those who don't support Trump must wish they had crowds like that of their own is just...weird.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 06:04:21 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Hoodat

In the eyes of one addicted to celebrity, yes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

The comment doesn't even make any sense.  "Crown envy?" Us ordinary non-Trump supporters are not running for office, or otherwise doing anything in which attracting a crowd to hang on every word we say would be either expected or even relevant.

The idea that those who don't support Trump must wish they had crowds like that of their own is just...weird.

Yeah, I didn’t know what that meant or what to do with it. I’ve never heard of anything called “crowd envy”….lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

The comment doesn't even make any sense.  "Crowd envy?" Us ordinary non-Trump supporters are not running for office.

But your establishment lackies are ----- and they have to invite more media to fill a cubicle.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

Remember when their dem President lied to us all on TV about Monica and subsequently every dem office holder stood for a group photo in unity on the Capital steps?   Not happening here.  Are there any Texas Republican office holders on stage with him tonight?  I heard even the Republican Mayor of Waco is not going to be there. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

Remember when their dem President lied to us all on TV about Monica and subsequently every dem office holder stood for a group photo in unity on the Capital steps?   Not happening here.  Are there any Texas Republican office holders on stage with him tonight?  I heard even the Republican Mayor of Waco is not going to be there.

Haven’t you heard? Trumpers don’t need anybody

They don’t need conservatives

They don’t need independents

They don’t need any other Republicans, because, after all, everybody but Donald Trump is a “Soros Globalist one world government anti Christ that wants to sell the country out to China.”

Barry Goldwater

Offline kevindavis007

But your establishment lackies are ----- and they have to invite more media to fill a cubicle.

If Trump wants to win a national election he is going to need every vote and that includes the establishment lackeys
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 01:47:39 pm by kevindavis007 »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Haven’t you heard? Trumpers don’t need anybody

They don’t need conservatives

They don’t need independents

They don’t need any other Republicans, because, after all, everybody but Donald Trump is a “Soros Globalist one world government anti Christ that wants to sell the country out to China.”

Exactly.   And after alienating every voter who isn't a die hard Trumper, they'll claim they were cheated when they come up short in votes.

Offline kevindavis007

Exactly.   And after alienating every voter who isn't a die hard Trumper, they'll claim they were cheated when they come up short in votes.

:amen: :amen: :amen:

Offline kevindavis007

I miss the days when we used to think that Character mattered.  I mean that is what we all said in the 90s.

Offline LMAO

I miss the days when we used to think that Character mattered.  I mean that is what we all said in the 90s.

Yeah, but did you know that Ron Desanctimonious buys underage girls alcohol, gets them intoxicated, and then has his way with them?

Donny even found a picture to prove it
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 03:09:54 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater