Author Topic: Admitted Child Rapist Fatally Shot After Leading Chase In Semi Cab, Pointing Gun At Cops  (Read 417 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Admitted Child Rapist Fatally Shot After Leading Chase In Semi Cab, Pointing Gun At Cops

Sandy Malone

Hitchcock, TX – A man who admitted that he’d had sex with a 13-year-old girl was fatally shot by police last week after he tried to flee arrest in the cab of an 18-wheeler.

The Hitchcock Police Department said its investigation into 54-year-old George Alejandro began on Feb. 16 after he was accused of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl, KHOU reported.

Investigators said that Alejandro met the little girl on social media and began an online relationship with her.

https://policetribune.com/admitted-child-rapist-fatally-shot-after-leading-chase-in-semi-cab-pointing-gun-at-cops/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Who says there is never any  good news?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

I love a story with a happy ending
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Wages and reward received.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LMAO

Had he survived, there would have been a job waiting for him at any of America’s elementary schools
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Had he survived, there would have been a job waiting for him at any of America’s elementary schools

Not to mention $10 million in damages against the cops. buh bye
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk