Author Topic: Biden FAAvorite Phillip Washington Flunks Safety  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden FAAvorite Phillip Washington Flunks Safety
« on: March 18, 2023, 04:01:48 pm »
Biden FAAvorite Phillip Washington Flunks Safety
And his issues with whistleblowers raise other concerns.
March 17, 2023 by Lloyd Billingsley 10 Comments

“Our continuing mission” claims the Federal Aviation Administration “is to provide the safest, most efficient aerospace system in the world.” Biden’s pick to head the FAA was U.S. Army veteran Phillip Washington, who proclaimed that safety would be his top priority. People who fly, and those who don’t, have room reason for doubt.

As National Public Radio notes, Washington was first nominated in early July, 2022, but “failed to get a hearing even though Democrats controlled the Senate.” Biden re-nominated Washington in January, giving him plenty of time to study for a March 1 hearing, where he would face some basic questions.

“Mr. Washington, can you quickly tell me what kind of airspace requires an ADS-B transponder,” said Sen. Ted Budd.

“Not sure I can answer that question right now,” said Washington. Budd said the answer was a “pretty important part” of the FAA job, but quickly moved on.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/biden-faavorite-phillip-washington-flunks-safety/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

Re: Biden FAAvorite Phillip Washington Flunks Safety
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2023, 04:12:16 pm »
For God’s sake, is there anybody in this administration that can even slightly competently do their job?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy