Author Topic: REPORT: Leftist Groups Have a Billion to Spend Influencing Elections and Voting Procedures in 2024  (Read 207 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPORT: Leftist Groups Have a Billion to Spend Influencing Elections and Voting Procedures in 2024
Mike LaChance

Left wing groups have a fortune to spend on election and voting procedures in 2024, which means what began in 2020 is only going to get worse.

This is not money that will be spent on campaign ads. It will be spent on vote harvesting, election workers, getting out the vote, and mail-in voting.

This is what worked for Democrats in 2020 and 2022. They are not going to drop these methods, they are doubling down on them.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/report-leftist-groups-have-a-billion-to-spend-influencing-elections-and-voting-procedures-in-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Plus, the GOP is going into the 2024 season very divided between big spending populists vs conservatives, plus the Mitch McConnells

The Democrats don’t have that problem
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 03:20:59 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The solution is simple - states need to lock down their election procedures, and this stuff can't happen no matter how much they spend.

And make it criminal to attempt any influence over local bodies to deviate from the law.
The Republic is lost.

Online LMAO

The solution is simple - states need to lock down their election procedures, and this stuff can't happen no matter how much they spend.

And make it criminal to attempt any influence over local bodies to deviate from the law.

The solution is simple.

Getting it done while one major political party is benefiting greatly from how our elections are run today? Much tougher
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The solution is simple.

Getting it done while one major political party is benefiting greatly from how our elections are run today? Much tougher

True, but in the Red states there should be no excuse.
The Republic is lost.