Author Topic: Hallie is unmasked as the mystery THIRD Biden family member to receive China cash: Top Republican re  (Read 673 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hallie is unmasked as the mystery THIRD Biden family member to receive China cash: Top Republican reveals Beau's widow and Hunter's ex got $35,000 in 2017 from $3M deal made by Hunter's associate

Rep. James Comer detailed the allegations in memo to committee members
    He subpoenaed bank information on Biden associate John R. Walker
    Walker distributed more than $1 million to family members, says Comer

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.S. Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:58 EDT, 16 March 2023 | Updated: 13:49 EDT, 16 March 2023

Hallie Biden received a cut of $3 million in cash from China sent through an associate of Hunter, according to subpoenaed bank records released by Republicans.

Beau Biden's widow was identified on Thursday as the third member of the first family wrapped up in Rep. James Comer's investigation into allegations they used their names to profit on business deals around the world.

Hallie Biden, seen here with Beau Biden, received $35,000 from Biden associate Mr. John Robinson Walker, according to Rep. James Comer. Comer, who, as chair of House Oversight, subpoenaed bank information, says Walker's company got $3 million from a Chinese firm in 2017

In a memo seen by DailyMail.com, Hallie received $35,000 in two transfers in March from Biden family associate John 'Rob' Walker, after he received a $3 million wire from the Chinese State Energy HK Limited, a firm affiliated with CEFC China Energy.

Hallie Biden received a cut of $3 million in cash from China sent through an associate of Hunter, according to subpoenaed bank records released by Republicans. Beau Biden's widow was identified on Thursday as the third member of the first family wrapped up in Rep. James Comer's investigation into allegations they used their names to profit on business deals.

much much more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11868569/Hallie-Biden-new-family-member-shady-business-deals-probe.html
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 06:06:28 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That's some righteous bucks for a school counselor, who fronts an an non-profit exec.  :thud:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So that explains how Hunter convinced her to boink him. He paid her off.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So that explains how Hunter convinced her to boink him. He paid her off.

There's less excitement in a Shakespearn Play than this sorid Biden family affair and story that has more incest that you shake a stick at.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Karine Jean-Pierre Walks Away from Question About Hallie Biden

White House Press Secretary Karine Jeanne-Pierre walked out of the Briefing Room on Thursday as a reporter tried to shout a question about payments to Hallie Biden, the president’s daugher-in-law, from a Chinese company.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/16/watch-karine-jean-pierre-walked-away-from-question-about-hallie-biden/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

You all remember Hallie, don't you? The following is derived from a twitter thread by @amuse:

She married Beau Biden in 2002. One year after his death in 2016 she started a relationship with her dead husband's brother, R. Hunter.

Fearing Hunter might shoot himself, her, or her children, Hallie threw his .38-caliber revolver in a garbage bin outside a grocery store implying that Hunter was an "abusive pedophile with homicidal tendencies". During her drug-fueled affair with Hunter, Hallie put her children in the exclusive Key School. The school was eventually forced to sue her for failure to pay tuition.

Toward the end of their affair Hunter Biden urged Hallie Biden to get tested for HIV.

We now know, thanks to the House Oversight Committee, Hallie Biden received monies earned by the Biden family's sale of Joe Biden's influence. The White House is livid the House Committee revealed that Hallie received money from China in exchange for the sale of her father-in-law's influence:
Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
...The White House portrayed the disclosure of a transfer to Hallie as beyond the pale since she is only the President's daughter in law. However, that only magnifies the question of why Hallie would appear on a SAR with Hunter and James Biden.

There may be perfectly good explanations for why Hallie is part of these payments. However, in an influence peddling investigation, Congress has an obvious interest in confirming who may have received payments from these foreign interests.
 Mar 16, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
WATCH: Karine Jean-Pierre Walks Away from Question About Hallie Biden

White House Press Secretary Karine Jeanne-Pierre walked out of the Briefing Room on Thursday as a reporter tried to shout a question about payments to Hallie Biden, the president’s daugher-in-law, from a Chinese company.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/16/watch-karine-jean-pierre-walked-away-from-question-about-hallie-biden/

If she was smart she would resign.  No way her 3 ring, trapper keeper binder brain can keep up when the press smells biden blood in the water.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Tucker and Miranda Devine EXPOSE new bombshell Biden Crime Family scandal— They left all the evidence" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1636774288190586898

"GOP House Oversight James Comer drops BOMBSHELL evidence that may bring down Biden Crime Family for good on live TV" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1636774326652354578

"Peter Schweizer drops MOAB on entire Biden Crime Family after bombshell bank records may expose new scheme with CCP" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1636774129754947605

"Biden Crime Family bank records dropped by GOP Oversight EXPOSE CCP cash scheme" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1636773933956448277