Author Topic: Understanding the True Scope of The Biden Border Crisis  (Read 161 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Understanding the True Scope of The Biden Border Crisis
« on: March 18, 2023, 10:33:27 am »
Understanding the True Scope of The Biden Border Crisis

PUBLISHED:  Thu, MAR 16th 2023 @ 11:40 pm EDT

According to testimony from Chief of U.S. Border Patrol Raul L. Ortiz at the House of Representatives Homeland Security Committee hearing in Texas, approximately 1,500,000 illegal aliens have snuck across the southern border during President Biden's tenure in the White House.

This new estimate by Chief Ortiz includes an astonishing 1,300,000 illegal alien "gotaways" who were spotted by U.S. Border Patrol and/or surveillance systems but ultimately evaded capture, plus approximately 200,000 additional illegal aliens who evaded detection altogether.

Considering Chief Ortiz's recent revelations, President Biden's administration has allowed roughly 4,200,000 predominantly economic migrants to cross the southern border into the United States since January 2021.

Breitbart News reports that "Rep. Carlos Giminez (R-FL) asked Chief Ortiz: 'Supposing that we have 1.3 million [known] gotaways, what is your estimate of the people — that we don't know about — that got away?'"

The head Border Patrol agent replied:

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/understanding-true-scope-biden-border-crisis
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Understanding the True Scope of The Biden Border Crisis
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2023, 02:36:30 pm »
The Dims don't see it as a crisis.

They see it as an opportunity to recruit tens of thousands of new Dim voters who will be entirely dependent on the largesse on the DNC for food,clothing,shelter,medical care,housing,money for their dependent children,as well as money for themselves for doing nothing more than just staying at home and voting Dim.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!