Author Topic: Prestigious American Heritage Private School Raises $10,000 for Radical Mosque  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Prestigious American Heritage Private School Raises $10,000 for Radical Mosque
High tuition costs, but money to spare for terror and bigotry.
March 17, 2023 by Joe Kaufman 7 Comments

American Heritage Schools (AHS) are a pair of high-priced college preparatory schools located in South Florida, with campuses in Broward and Palm Beach Counties. AHS calls itself the “#1 School In Florida.” It boasts the “Highest Number of National Merit Scholars” – 175 for the Class of 2023, 16 Presidential Scholars, and 168 AP/Honors courses with a “94% rate on all AP exams.” Yet, for a school(s) that would appear so smart, it just did something awfully foolish and alarming. It bragged about how one of its clubs raised $10,000 for an entity linked to terror and bigotry. If the educational institution has any integrity, it will demand the money is given back.

On March 8th, the AHS Broward campus, which is located in Plantation, proudly posted on its Facebook page about how its Arabic Club organized a Ramadan food drive to raise money for the Islamic Foundation of South Florida, a radical mosque based in Sunrise. It stated, “The Arabic Club organized a food drive for the day of Ramadan. Led by Mr. Jose Bronca, club advisor, and Mohamed Hachem, club president, the Arabic Club made the Heritage community aware of the needs of the Islamic Foundation of South Florida (IFSF)… Many people donated money to the foundation, raising $10,000. Thank you to everyone that supported this drive!”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/prestigious-american-heritage-private-school-raises-10000-for-radical-mosque/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Virtue signaling will get them nothing from Muslims except derision.  :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"American Heritage Schools (AHS) are a pair of high-priced college preparatory schools located in South Florida"

They seem to be "prepping" their young charges for a life of future dhimmitude...