General Category > Health/Education

Three years ago today. The day everything changed.

<< < (2/8) > >>

Right_in_Virginia:
"Let me refresh your short term selective memory. Here’s video of DeSantis in June 2020 calling Fauci’s directives “important” & threatening to revoke licenses of FL businesses that didn’t comply." (Video)

--- End quote ---

https://mobile.twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1632477718351675393

Fishrrman:
Thanks for posting the truth, RinVa...!

mountaineer:
At the time, I thought, "Well, okay, just a couple of weeks, then we can get on with our lives. I can handle that."
Not having Easter services at church, wearing a face diaper everywhere that made my nose run, having to stand outside the grocery store because too many people already were inside, being unable to eat out or get a hair cut for six months or more - my patience didn't last much longer than two weeks. And we're still being required to wear masks to local hospitals and some doctors' offices, despite our governor having lifted that mandate. Grrr.

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/clayandbuck/status/1636842813772972034

jmyrlefuller:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on March 17, 2023, 08:24:22 pm ---DeSantis was not one of the seven....

--- End quote ---
Kristi Noem was.

jmyrlefuller:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on March 17, 2023, 08:24:22 pm ---The President left the decision to close a state to each of the 50 governors @jmyrlefuller 

--- End quote ---
@Right_in_Virginia

OK. Let's play that game.

He allowed two of the worst, most tyrannical, left-wing governors in Gavin Newsom and Andrew Cuomo to trample on rights protected in the federal constitution. That erased all of the "Mak(ing) America Great Again" that he might have been credited with had he not let it happen to two of the largest economic contributors to the nation. FURTHERMORE: he placed two public health officials, Cuomo family friend Anthony Fauci and Fauci's protege Deborah Birx, in charge of that task force.

So don't come here and act stupid like "Well, he didn't do anything!" Exactly! He DIDN'T do anything. He went right along with Fauci and Birx, let tyranny run amok as long as it was at the state level (with Fauci and Birx feeding them "voluntary" edicts). He didn't fire Fauci like he promised. He did not defend our liberties.

And it wouldn't surprise me if he did it on purpose. Why? Because if he had won that election, he'd be term-limited and a lame duck. You know and I know that Donald Trump being irrelevant is his worst nightmare. But as long as he loses, he can keep running. Remember that video of Trump 2024, 2028, 2032, 2036... so on, so forth? So he sends out Fauci and Birx to convince everyone that it's not safe to vote in person, expand mail-ins instead! The same mail-ins that have favored Democrats in virtually every recount since Dino Rossi had the governorship of Washington State stripped from him in 2024.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version