Author Topic: Three years ago today. The day everything changed.  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Three years ago today. The day everything changed.
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2023, 04:31:00 am »
Strange, others understood it.

I didn't and would still appreciate you helping me @DB   Are you saying you think President Trump should have ignored the 10th Amendment and ordered each of the governors to obey Fauci and Birx?

LOL... Trump wasn't the top executive of the federal government or anything... He was just a bystander and watched the train wreck consume the country and bares no responsibility for anything...

Leadership was someone else's responsibility...

And constitution, what constitution?

That's your position in a nutshell.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2023, 11:03:01 am »
There have been TV ads for Paxlovid lately. They admit the drug hasn't been approved, but it's authorized during the "emergency." If it was Trump who officially declared the covid emergency, it's time for Prezzy Puddinghead to declare it over.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2023, 01:03:40 pm »
I didn't and would still appreciate you helping me @DB   Are you saying you think President Trump should have ignored the 10th Amendment and ordered each of the governors to obey Fauci and Birx?
exactly the opposite: he should have ordered William Barr to bring Cuomo, Whitmer, and Newsom among others in on crimes against the Constitution. And stripped Fauci and Birx of their licenses.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2023, 01:48:41 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

OK. Let's play that game.

He allowed two of the worst, most tyrannical, left-wing governors in Gavin Newsom and Andrew Cuomo to trample on rights protected in the federal constitution. That erased all of the "Mak(ing) America Great Again" that he might have been credited with had he not let it happen to two of the largest economic contributors to the nation. FURTHERMORE: he placed two public health officials, Cuomo family friend Anthony Fauci and Fauci's protege Deborah Birx, in charge of that task force.

So don't come here and act stupid like "Well, he didn't do anything!" Exactly! He DIDN'T do anything. He went right along with Fauci and Birx, let tyranny run amok as long as it was at the state level (with Fauci and Birx feeding them "voluntary" edicts). He didn't fire Fauci like he promised. He did not defend our liberties.

And it wouldn't surprise me if he did it on purpose. Why? Because if he had won that election, he'd be term-limited and a lame duck. You know and I know that Donald Trump being irrelevant is his worst nightmare. But as long as he loses, he can keep running. Remember that video of Trump 2024, 2028, 2032, 2036... so on, so forth? So he sends out Fauci and Birx to convince everyone that it's not safe to vote in person, expand mail-ins instead! The same mail-ins that have favored Democrats in virtually every recount since Dino Rossi had the governorship of Washington State stripped from him in 2024.

@jmyrlefuller

Trump lives rent-free in your head 24-7,doesn't he?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2023, 01:50:41 pm »
:beer:

Jeffrey A Tucker
@jeffreyatucker
Probably March 16 should be declared National Lockdown Day and be recognized with mourning forever more, a lesson for all history of how unbearably stupid and evil government policy can be and how the citizenry can be so easily duped.
9:41 AM · Mar 16, 2023

@mountaineer

I have no idea who  Jeffrey Tucker is,but that just might be the  best idea I have heard in the last several years.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2023, 01:51:26 pm »
We all have the benefit of hindsight when it comes to Covid. We know now all these lockdowns and shots didn’t really work plus all the lies we were told. So it’s easy to play Monday Morning Quarterback

But Trump didn’t have that luxury in March of 2020. He relied on the information he was given by people who are supposed to be experts on this.    A lot of it turned out to be wrong. But, as great it would be if we could all predict the future, no one could predict in March 2020 what would happen with all the Covid disinformation

Besides, the American people are to blame for going along blindly with all these clearly unconstitutional and ineffective tactics
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 01:55:05 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2023, 01:54:15 pm »
You post makes zero sense @DB. Care to try again?

@Right_in_Virginia

@DB

With the anti-Trumpers NOTHING is required to make sense because it is all about  "feewlings".  "Rude Orange Billionaire bees EBIL!  Ebil,ah tells ya!"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 01:57:57 pm by sneakypete »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2023, 01:58:21 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

@DB

With the anti-Trumpers NOTHING is required to make sense because it is all about  "feewlings".  "Rude Orange Billionaire bees EBIL!  Ebil,ah tells ya!

No @sneakypete
It's about the direct violation of liberty
And cold, hard, cash.

All too real, and not about feelings at all.
And your boy is at the nexus.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2023, 02:00:05 pm »
With so much of the  credibility up in smoke of the media, government, and the medical community, what are they going to do when the next pandemic hits?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2023, 02:28:23 pm »
With so much of the  credibility up in smoke of the media, government, and the medical community, what are they going to do when the next pandemic hits?
The next one already in the works, and it will be a doozy.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2023, 05:41:25 pm »
There have been TV ads for Paxlovid lately. They admit the drug hasn't been approved, but it's authorized during the "emergency." If it was Trump who officially declared the covid emergency, it's time for Prezzy Puddinghead to declare it over.

It's two years past time.  But no one, no one, gave a damn.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2023, 07:17:22 pm »
The next one already in the works, and it will be a doozy.

@mountaineer

I'm not even sure the current alleged Pandemic is over. The left has created an excellent tool for panicking and controlling the masses,and they ain't going to give it  up easily.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2023, 07:20:34 pm »
I'm not even sure the current alleged Pandemic is over. The left has created an excellent tool for panicking and controlling the masses,and they ain't going to give it  up easily.
The never-ending emergency, of course.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2023, 02:00:30 pm »
Fauci went door-to-door a few years ago, trying to get black folks vaccinated (shades of Margaret Sanger!). He encountered opposition. Note that little Tony wasn't wearing a mask.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1637790253258866688