Author Topic: Next Generation Weapons for the Army: A Breakdown of the XM7 and XM250  (Read 139 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Next Generation Weapons for the Army: A Breakdown of the XM7 and XM250
by SOFREP

The US Army has long been at the forefront of weapons technology innovation, constantly seeking to develop new firearms that enable its personnel to meet the demands of modern warfare. One program aimed at revolutionizing the service’s small arms arsenal is the Next Generation Squad Weapons (NGSW) initiative.

Forging ahead into the future of weapon design, this undertaking has culminated in the development of the XM7 Rifle and XM250 Automatic Rifle, both manufactured by Sig Sauer.

Testing and Feedback:
The US Army intends to put the XM7 and XM250 through rigorous testing, with trials planned in numerous extreme environments throughout the summer. The primary objective of these tests is to evaluate the performance of the new weapons across a diverse range of conditions, further refining the designs based on feedback from soldiers.

https://sofrep.com/news/next-generation-weapons-for-the-army-a-breakdown-of-the-xm7-and-xm250/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson