Author Topic: Migrants Damage New Trucks on Train near Border in Texas  (Read 130 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants Damage New Trucks on Train near Border in Texas
« on: March 17, 2023, 12:28:35 pm »
Migrants Damage New Trucks on Train near Border in Texas

Migrants apprehended in Del Rio Sector during train inspections. (Texas Department of Public Safety)Texas Department of Public Safety
BOB PRICE16 Mar 202350
2:58
Texas Department of Public Safety Special Operations Group and Del Rio Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended nearly 50 migrants hiding in rail cars carrying vehicles. During the search, law enforcement officers found new Dodge trucks that “sustained varying degrees of damage” from the migrants.

Texas DPS spokesman Lt. Chris Olivarez tweeted photos of multiple groups of migrants apprehended during train inspection operations near the border near Del Rio, Texas. During the operation, agents from the Special Operations Group and Border Patrol agents apprehended 46 migrants concealed in the rail cars carrying trucks. Many of the Dodge trucks being transported from Mexico to the U.S. sustained damage caused by the migrants.

Del Rio Sector Chief Patrol Agent Jason D. Owens also tweeted a video showing migrants apprehended after being detected by K-9 Rosso at rail yards in Eagle Pass, Texas.  The agents apprehended 27 migrants during the inspection of the trains. Owens reported that nine of these migrants have histories of being removed from the United States.

“Using trains to evade capture is a dangerous tactic, both for the migrants and our agents!” Owens stated.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/03/16/migrants-damage-new-trucks-on-train-near-border-in-texas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson