Author Topic: DOD Spends $130K A Day, Nearly $50 Million A Year To Do Nothing With Border Wall Panels that Sit on  (Read 118 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DOD Spends $130K A Day, Nearly $50 Million A Year To Do Nothing With Border Wall Panels that Sit on the Ground
By ProTrumpNews Staff Mar. 16, 2023 9:45 am177 Comments

Border wall pieces sit on the ground as a record number of illegal aliens flood across the border.

The Biden administration would rather waste millions of dollars than secure the border.

They are spending around $130,000 every day doing nothing with unused border wall panels – this adds up to nearly $50 million a year.

These numbers are based on a request for information to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Although the Corps did say that “the cost to the government cannot be finalized until audits are completed and negotiations with contractors are concluded.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/dod-spending-130k-a-day-nearly-50-million-a-year-to-do-nothing-with-border-wall-panels/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson