Author Topic: Facebook: Extending Its Legacy Of Science Denial And Censorship  (Read 109 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY GREGORY WRIGHTSTONE ON MAR 16, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Facebook: Extending Its Legacy Of Science Denial And Censorship

facebook speechTo no one’s surprise, Facebook continues to reject any scientific data that does not support their “consensus” narrative of man-made catastrophic warming by rejecting an ad placed by the CO2 Coalition, in Arlington, Virginia.

The ad is based on well-documented and widely used satellite data published by the University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH) as part of a project with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).

Information is “gathered by advanced microwave sounding units on NOAA and NASA satellites to get accurate temperature readings for almost all regions of the Earth,” according to the university website.

“This includes remote desert, ocean, and rainforest areas where reliable climate data are not otherwise available.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/facebook-extending-its-legacy-of-science-denial-and-censorship/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson