Author Topic: Fugitive wanted for murder in Mexico found hiding in US, deported for second time  (Read 111 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fugitive wanted for murder in Mexico found hiding in US, deported for second time

Stephen Sorace
Wed, March 15, 2023 at 10:41 AM EDT·1 min read
A fugitive wanted for murder in Mexico was found hiding in Texas and deported from the U.S. for a second time last week, officials said.

Gregorio Gutierrez-Galvan, a 64-year-old Mexican national who was previously removed from the U.S., was turned over to Mexican authorities at the Juarez-Lincoln Bridge in Laredo on Friday, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Houston said.

"This individual illegally entered the United States twice in an attempt to evade prosecution in Mexico for homicide," said ERO Houston acting Field Office Director Gabriel Martinez. " … [Gutierrez] he has been repatriated to Mexico where he will face justice for his alleged crimes."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fugitive-wanted-murder-mexico-found-144119598.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson